• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Complete list of comic book live movies, TV shows, streaming
1 1

235 posts in this topic

is this live action only? if so scratch Akira, if not then you have your work cut out for you

Nick, are we including animated shows?

When I checked a quick list of animated shows and movies, it would be so massive it wouldn't fit on one page. So I kept it to LIVE only.

But I like the idea of movies and TV shows inspired by comic books like Dark City and Darkman.

:applause:

I'll update this list later today with all the fantastic suggestions.

the animated series alone would be rediculous, not to mention the films, Mask of Phantasm got a theatrical release though

Conans

Punishers

Tarzans

Sheena

Conan started from Weird Tales magazine.

Tarzan started out as a novel.

Oookay...those came from Wiki. I just knew these 2 didn't start from comics.

is this live action only? if so scratch Akira, if not then you have your work cut out for you

Nick, are we including animated shows?

When I checked a quick list of animated shows and movies, it would be so massive it wouldn't fit on one page. So I kept it to LIVE only.

But I like the idea of movies and TV shows inspired by comic books like Dark City and Darkman.

:applause:

I'll update this list later today with all the fantastic suggestions.

Add this one as well, Bosco.

And if anyone hasn't seen it, they should do so immediately! It's excellent! :gossip:

How about a recap? (shrug)

Sorry about that. Our local science museum was having a childrens event New Years celebration. So I made sure the family had a chance to enjoy for a few hours.

Let me go back through all the details (including the Box Office Mojo list), and I will update the information.