• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-Men Trilogy Pack - 9 Discs - Blu-ray $12.99

15 posts in this topic

If I pay the 49.99 will they remove X3 for me? In all seriousness thanks for the heads up!

lol For 13 bucks you can frisbee the X3 disc and still have 8 left. Two hundred million to produce, a buck-fifty for you to sling it across town. :D

Has anyone else migrated over to all-digital on their movies? I think I stopped buying discs about a year ago and now I either get them through Netflix or Hulu, or I just buy them via iTunes if it's a film that I want to see in nice HD (like The Hobbit).

Has anyone else migrated over to all-digital on their movies? I think I stopped buying discs about a year ago and now I either get them through Netflix or Hulu, or I just buy them via iTunes if it's a film that I want to see in nice HD (like The Hobbit).

Yes, I have. Except for a select few - comic book & really good films - movies.

I'm pretty close. I get the Blu Ray with the digital copy. I then down load the digital copy and put the Blu Ray somewhere that my kids inevitably lose or damage it.