• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MoJoe's GAs Wings, Gem 1, CSS 18 LAST DROPS Pg6 CLOSED

59 posts in this topic

Thinning out some of my GA collection to fund a recording project! Mostly affordable mid/lower grade complete books. PCH on the way, some Mister Mystery, Witchcraft, Eerie, Chamber of Chills may make an appearance soon!

The rules:

- No HOS or Probies please!

- Shipping with tracking is included in price

- US only please, sorry everyone else :(

- PayPal preferred, money order & checks I can work with

- PM's are open for any questions, etc.

- First :takeit: trumps all

Wings #91 - $65 shipped in the US!

2.0 - tape along spine and added to corners, both covers were glued to interiors: detached from first page which left a bit of paper from the interior front cover on the first page (picture 3), still glued to last page (picture 4), creases, chip out of edge, stamp on cover. Great reading copy, classic cover!

9709800359_d970601dfe_b.jpg

9709801725_fba8a94563_b.jpg

9713037678_9dff442751_b.jpg

9713037144_ea5005ed91_b.jpg

Yo Justin :hi: what better time than now to start :baiting:

Thanks Dr., will be throwing more up tonight PCH, also including some GA freebies to with purchases. Everything comes shipped in minty Mylite2's with full backs, I just gotta find my scans/grades :makepoint:

Gem #1 (1945) - $100 shipped in the US!

Believe this to be a Gerber 7, very scarce.

Cover is detached at the top staple. CF is detached at the bottom staple. 3/8" spine split at top. 1/2" spine split at bottom. sold to me around a 3.5, I agree.

get-attachment-17aspx_zps8de7a83a.jpg

Gembc_zps01867842.jpg

Planet Comics #72 - NIC CAGE Collection (have mercy) - ON HOLD

CGC 4.0 OW pages

So hard to let this one go but throw away those guide books, this one is priced high as it means a lot to me and if it doesn't sell at that price I will just keep it:

PL_zps2619bccb.png

Mister Mystery #4 - $200 shipped in the US!

Super rare, one of my fav PCH covers! Sold to me as a 3.0 I agree

(will get BC scan)

T2eC16NHJGFFmzHEqo0BSWDdbPKNg60_57_zpse13fa484.jpg

This is Spoonin cool. I'm really trying (have to) conserve, or I would hop on it. I love certain pch covers that are so clever. Nice books man. GLWTS. Keep these gems comin