• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MoJoe's GAs Wings, Gem 1, CSS 18 LAST DROPS Pg6 CLOSED

59 posts in this topic

Witchcraft #5 - SOLD :news:

Very rare and sweeeet cover/book! Closed my eyes when listing this one, sigh.

Sold to me as a 4.0 and I agree. There is a chip off the top of the spine and a small 1/4" tear at the top of the spine. There is a 1/2" inch tear on the right edge of the front cover which has a small piece of tape on the inner cover sealing it. The spine has minimal creasing and the staples are securely attached to the covers. Store stamp on lower BC. The page quality is nice with off-white pages.

W5_zpsf9acb378.jpg

W5b_zpscb370d8c.jpg

Witchcraft #5 - $260 shipped in the US!

Sold to me as a 4.0 and I agree. There is a chip off the top of the spine and a small 1/4" tear at the top of the spine. There is a 1/2" inch tear on the right edge of the front cover which has a small piece of tape on the inner cover sealing it. The spine has minimal creasing and the staples are securely attached to the covers. Store stamp on lower BC. The page quality is nice with off-white pages.

W5_zpsf9acb378.jpg

W5b_zpscb370d8c.jpg

:takeit: per PM

Witchcraft #5 - $260 shipped in the US!

W5_zpsf9acb378.jpg

W5b_zpscb370d8c.jpg

:takeit: per PM

^^ Thanks Boyd much appreciated!

APPRECIATION FREEBIE - As a THANK YOU to all purchasers of any books on this thread I will also be sending you my complete EP once I'm done recording it (hopefully by March) so you can see what you helped me create :). I know it's not comic related but hopefully you'll dig it!

I should be listing some more tonight including lower grade Mister Mystery's and a few others! And more FREEBIES!

Strange World's #5 - CGC 5.0 OWtW SOLD :news:

A grail of mine, classic cover! Unpressed as far as I know.

photo1_zps99c0f38f.jpg

photo2_zpsdef1913c.jpg

Sometimes when you forget to go to a sales thread, it's good not to come back. :cry::frustrated:

Congrats to the buyer - that is a gorgeous book and sweet price!