• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4 East of West 1 CGC 9.8 RRP's, 2 FP CGC 9.9 sold as lot, CLOSED!!!!!

89 posts in this topic

Revival 1 CGC SS 10 up on Ebay, ofcourse would sell it to a Boardie member for a great price even lower than what I paid , trying to obtain a high powered book --- TMNT

You ever get that Chew 10.0 you were chasing?

Thank you for your help! I was frantic!

That's funny - you agreed to purchase my copy yesterday, and requested a Paypal invoice for the purchase...then I received this email earlier today:

"I'm very sorry to do this, but I'm going to have to cancel the order. Something has come up and I won't be able to purchase the book now. Good luck as it's an awesome item."

Stay classy, my friend!

That's funny - you agreed to purchase my copy yesterday, and requested a Paypal invoice for the purchase...then I received this email earlier today:

"I'm very sorry to do this, but I'm going to have to cancel the order. Something has come up and I won't be able to purchase the book now. Good luck as it's an awesome item."

Stay classy, my friend!

:facepalm:

Stay classy, my friend!

Thanks for the heads up. Please bring this up in the pr. thread. :wishluck:

Wow that's terrible Court , I new nothing about a deal with you . He emailed me on eBay and stated he joined the boards and wanted my book .. He said he could not sign on and then figured it out and posted the i ll tAke it..

I could not sign on before today, which was 100% true. I asked for the invoice late last night,which when it came it didn't list SS, so I asked for another. He sent it this morning around 8AM cst. But even today at noon he hadn't pulled the book from Ebay, so it could have still been sold to someone else for $999+ before I could pay.

I found a cheaper copy available on here today, so as a consumer I made the purchase I wanted to make. I didn't know that was wrong. Even in my messages to Hulk, I let him know I was minutes away from buying a more expensive copy. Again, I was simply shopping and not looking to hurt anyone's feelings as I certainly did not know you all were so familiar.

I will refund him and repost the book , I don't want his money , terrible

Wow. Sorry for being a conscious shopper. In my world of sales a deal is only DONE when either:

A) Money changes hands

or

B) someone signs on the dotted line

Sorry for the drama. I just wanted to buy a slab at the best price.

Well here on the Boards I consider everyone Family , period..Even when I argue with a few, you however, you went against a family member, Court who has been great to me...You will be fully refunded that was not a good move .....

Well here bub your word must stand. You can't go back on it

If he had taken it down off EBay after I asked for the invoice, I'd agree. But it was still available for purchase to whomever on EBay for 12+ hours after the request.

It's ok though. It's just a book and not worth all this silly drama.

I will refund him and repost the book , I don't want his money , terrible

Wow. Sorry for being a conscious shopper. In my world of sales a deal is only DONE when either:

A) Money changes hands

or

B) someone signs on the dotted line

Sorry for the drama. I just wanted to buy a slab at the best price.

In this cyber arena there is only one thing that sets you apart from all the other shmucks out there,YOUR WORD.Here we treat that as something very precious,you stand by it or go away.So next time you put up that :takeit: you better damn well mean it.I know you are new here,but that's what sets this forum apart from all the others. :makepoint:

So next time you put up that :takeit: you better damn well mean it.I know you are new here,but that's what sets this forum apart from all the others. :makepoint:

It's only gone up once, and I meant it when I paid for it. Difference is, on EBay, someone else could have clicked "buy it now" for $999 many hours after I asked for the invoice and even then I would have still been screwed.

It's a two-way street, and the new guy gets the shaft. All good though.