• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4 East of West 1 CGC 9.8 RRP's, 2 FP CGC 9.9 sold as lot, CLOSED!!!!!

89 posts in this topic

Because Court probably had 20 for sale that's why it was never taken down...

Nope. He had/has it listed as "last one/ 1 sold."

The bigger issue here Hulk, is that I've already sent the money over to you and you're backing out due to emotional reasons I knew nor care anything about.

I simply backed out of an invoice request with a guy on EBay and never sent a penny.

So somehow it's ok to back out of a deal that's already paid for, but it's not ok to choose a better offer prior to any money changing hands? That makes little sense. But whatever...

I will refund him and repost the book , I don't want his money , terrible

Wow. Sorry for being a conscious shopper. In my world of sales a deal is only DONE when either:

A) Money changes hands

or

B) someone signs on the dotted line

Sorry for the drama. I just wanted to buy a slab at the best price.

Signs on the dotted line = you telling Court you'd take it and to send the invoice.

You aren't going to last long here if you call hosing over a seller because you got a better deal being a "conscious (sic)" shopper.

I'm sure this will resell quickly at this price. I'd take it if I wasn't after some other stuff and already have one. GLWTS!!! And good luck finding the TMNT. One day for me, one day...

And I understand being a conscious buyer, and the desire to save money, but people cannot update/respond immediately all the time. If a deal was in place that's just poor form. Comicland can be a very small world sometimes, and it sucks to buy a book at a higher price only to see one listed at a lesser price shortly thereafter. But sometimes that's just the brakes. You win some, you lose some.

WTTB and if you stick around and play nice this can be a very great place to be, a place where you'll find yourself on the better end of buying/selling most of the time. A lot of stand-up folks around these parts.

Signs on the dotted line = you telling Court you'd take it and to send the invoice.

You aren't going to last long here if you call hosing over a seller because you got a better deal being a "conscious (sic)" shopper.

Deuces then, because I'm not here to make friends. I was here to read and buy books I'm interested in.

Deuces then, because I'm not here to make friends. I'm here to read and buy books I'm interested in.

Did you just say "deuces".... :roflmao:

You're going to be fun. :cloud9: And you'll only buy books if people sell them to you. It's a community. Good lucky trying. ;)

Thanks for the support, everyone...especially you, Hulk! Much appreciated. This is what is so great about these boards. (worship)

And yes...not that it matters, but I do have other copies of this book that were not on eBay. If it had been my only copy, and I agreed to sell it to you, then the auction would have been ended.

Court, I'd throw him up for nomination to the PL.

Haven't ever done that before, but point me in the right direction and I will be happy to. (thumbs u

And...I already blocked him from bidding on any future eBay auctions. His eBay ID is "athaxto"...just in case anyone else cares to do the same. :gossip:

Haven't ever done that before, but point me in the right direction and I will be happy to. (thumbs u

And...I already blocked him from bidding on any future eBay auctions. His eBay ID is "athaxto"...just in case anyone else cares to do the same. :gossip:

Thanks. Noted.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3267425&fpart=1

Deuces then, because I'm not here to make friends. I was here to read and buy books I'm interested in.

Yes, indeed, ummm...."Deuces" as it were. :eyeroll:

Sidebar: The friends you are "not here to make" are the people that would be buyers when you sell or sellers when you buy, but now they'll just be farters in your general direction.