• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE 2014 SKETCH COVER SUPER/MEGA THREAD

1,468 posts in this topic

So got a few things for myself at Fan Expo Dallas last weekend and a few things I am waiting on being finished up this weekend at Comicpolooza:

Todd Nauck - Old School Cable

IMG_0529_zps5c226dbc.jpg

Art Thibert - Bristol Board - Cable

IMG_0515_zps4e280c80.jpg

Mark Bagley - Start of a Jam piece.

IMG_0514_zps2e61b428.jpg

And the pick up of the show for me

David Finch 11x17

IMG_0508_zps4b73c1af.jpg

Got a few more but I honestly suck at photo's

Todd Nauck - Old School Cable

IMG_0529_zps5c226dbc.jpg

Shoulder Pads Rock! :headbang:

I can almost hear Rob, "You know what this book needs...more shoulder pads man."

I'm also fairly certain that though this is an awesome sketch, I think Todd short changed Cable some pouches, though they might just be covered by the shoulder pads.

Not a blank cover but I really wanted to show it off.

After I saw the cover for Deadpool #27 cover for the first time I went to Facebook right after to look for the artist to see if he'd sell it to me, which he did. :)

This cover has 232 characters on it and currently holds the Guinness record for most charcters on a comic cover.

deadpool27full_zps0b2a3a07.jpg

Not a blank cover but I really wanted to show it off.

After I saw the cover for Deadpool #27 cover for the first time I went to Facebook right after to look for the artist to see if he'd sell it to me, which he did. :)

This cover has 232 characters on it and currently holds the Guinness record for most charcters on a comic cover.

Brent,

That is amazing. Congratulations!