• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ALL SOLD IN RECORD TIME - THANK YOU!

37 posts in this topic

Been awhile since I've sold on the boards but it's time to cut loose some inventory after picking a number of great books over the last two years. All issues up for grabs will be posted tonight.

Also, I actually don't even know if I have a kudos thread it's been so long since my last sale but if you have any hesitation feel free to ping Rip, GAtor, SOTIcollector, Yannis or ciorac to get the skinny on me. Actually, I'd skip ciorac tonight as he's probably fixated on NO @ Philly.

Any questions? Drop me a PM. I can also get b/c pics or scans as well if needed.

Payment: PayPal only

Shipping: $5 USPS Priority in US (PM if outside the US)

:takeit: trumps PMs

Now let's do this! Pics incoming... (thumbs u

Amazing Spider-Man #40 CGC 4.0 CR/OW - $60 ***SOLD***

Clean copy, no visible rips or tears through the slab with b/c even sharper than the front. Date stamp present on cover midway between the Goblin's back and bottom of Spidey's left arm.

image-1.jpg

How in the heck is that 112 a 6.0? Looks 8+ to me???

Agreed. This is one of those cases where you buy the book and not the grade. The most noticeable defects I can see are along the top of the front.

If you guys thought the FF 112 was undergraded check out this beauty :devil:

Captain America #110 CGC 6.0 White - $55 ***SOLD***

Sharp copy with b/c as clean as the front! No writing or date stamps present. Book is perfectly centered as well.

image-6.jpg

Captain America #110 CGC 6.0 White - $55

Sharp copy with b/c as clean as the front! No writing or date stamps present. Book is perfectly centered as well.

image-6.jpg

:takeit:

Captain America #110 CGC 6.0 White - $55

image-6.jpg

:takeit:

^^

Avengers #11 CGC 6.5 CR/OW - $120 ***SOLD***

Another great looking copy! No writing or date stamps present. Most visible defect is a crease in the lower-right of the back cover (can take pic if needed).

image-5.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man #40 CGC 4.0 CR/OW - $60

Clean copy, no visible rips or tears through the slab with b/c even sharper than the front. Date stamp present on cover midway between the Goblin's back and bottom of Spidey's left arm.

image-1.jpg

As per PM, I'LL TAKE IT

Amazing Spider-Man #40 CGC 4.0 CR/OW - $60

image-1.jpg

As per PM, I'LL TAKE IT

THANK YOU! :whee: