• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HULK #1 CLUB : THE PUNY LITTLE MAN LEAGUE

1,315 posts in this topic

9.2 sale of $320K and my sale of 9.0 sale of $175K would seem to have something to do with it.

Same thing happened with the AF #15 million dollar sale.

Not sure why people are not seeing that history repeats itself with certain books.

9.2 sale of $320K and my sale of 9.0 sale of $175K would seem to have something to do with it.

Same thing happened with the AF #15 million dollar sale.

Not sure why people are not seeing that history repeats itself with certain books.

(shrug)

I "blink" a lot.

Wow...I'm really liking this thread. I wonder how much my 6.0 is worth now? Contemplating on cracking this open, pressing and getting this signed by Stan Lee. Is it worth it?

a472737f68c13b109f491de11d4b577b_zps1b2479b0.jpg

Are you sure the book was not already pressed? IMO I would not ruin a great looking Mega Key book with Stan's Sig. Book as it sits likely 14 to 16K.

Wow...I'm really liking this thread. I wonder how much my 6.0 is worth now? Contemplating on cracking this open, pressing and getting this signed by Stan Lee. Is it worth it?

Are you sure the book was not already pressed? IMO I would not ruin a great looking Mega Key book with Stan's Sig. Book as it sits likely 14 to 16K.

Unless of course you're still keeping it in your car. :eek:

Another 6.0, with marvel chipping just sold on ebay for 15k. This one has miles better eye appeal IMO. And I agree about leaving it as is in that pretty blue holder. (thumbs u

-J.

Please don't let Stan get his hands on that. :wishluck: Real nice comic!

I don't mind seeing Stans signature on moderns or drek,but I get crazy when I see people have him sign a a big key like AF15 or a Hulk 1. :pullhair:

I don't mind seeing Stans signature on moderns or drek,but I get crazy when I see people have him sign a a big key like AF15 or a Hulk 1. :pullhair:

To the OP. Please don't let Dave get crazy. :foryou:

To the OP. Please don't let Dave get crazy. :foryou:

:ohnoez: For Gods sake no, I haven't had my Prozac yet. lol

This book is truly rare in CGC 2.5. Last GPA recorded sale was July 2011??? ??? Does CGC not like to give out the 2.5 grade on this comic? :popcorn: Kinda weird? No?

I have seen a few 2.5s here and there.

However, lately the only deals I have seen/heard about on this book have been private. Very few sales through GPA tracked sites these days ( :gossip: the way dealers like it).

We all know that it is one of the rarest keys.

There's one up on heritage for auction right now.

-J.

Cool! I look up GPA for this once in a while. Always notice that no sales have been recorded in a while. I have a 2.5 restored copy. No sales on that in a year. :popcorn: I will watch that auction to see where it ends. :headbang:

http://comics.ha.com/itm/silver-age-1956-1969-/superhero/the-incredible-hulk-1-marvel-1962-cgc-gd-25-off-white-to-white-pages/a/121433-13464.s

Already over 5k.....

-J.

My guess is it ends just north of $6.5K.

That might be a bit high. A 3.0 can be had on ebay for 6-7k.

I'm thinking more like $5,500-ish and even that is what a 4.0 was going for less than a year ago. Just goes to show how palpable the spike in prices really is. (thumbs u

-J.

At $5,700 with 11 hours to go. :o

What did it finish at? I can't see.

Here's my 2.5. Comparable eye appeal?

Hulk1.jpg

+1 to this. (thumbs u

Stan has signed so many books that his signature is practically insignificant today. Unless it's something that you have always wanted done, but I would not have this baby signed! 2c

Now if it were Kirby (RIP) or George Rousoss then I would have to maybe reconsider. ;)

Another 6.0, with marvel chipping just sold on ebay for 15k. This one has miles better eye appeal IMO. And I agree about leaving it as is in that pretty blue holder. (thumbs u

-J.

If I were you I wouldn't take less than $18K for that book.

Looks like it was already pressed...

Signatures are an incredibly personal choice, but if you are looking to add value to the book you are not going to get anything from Stan's signature...