• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HULK #1 CLUB : THE PUNY LITTLE MAN LEAGUE

1,315 posts in this topic

Love me some Hulk #1 (and still looking to upgrade the book that's in my sig line)...

(worship) @ your sig line, Moetown, and your hulk 1 in particular.

-J.

Yeah cause your sig line is just plain atrocious. I will do you a favor and take them off your hands anytime you want.

Just give me a shout, I pay bottom-dollar!

:insane:

I will pay much less than rfoiii. Pm me first.

I only saw 5 Hulk 1's at Chicago this weekend 1.0 1.8 (2 high grade PGX copies) and CC's 9.2 Where have all the Hulk 1's gone??

Dang that's it :o Not even a mid-grade copy.. Wow.. Looks like people are either hoarding them to keep and maybe resell later or they've all been bought previously.

I only saw 5 Hulk 1's at Chicago this weekend 1.0 1.8 (2 high grade PGX copies) and CC's 9.2 Where have all the Hulk 1's gone??

That's actually quite alot for one show.I've been to major cons that I've only seen one or two.

Looks like the Bob Storms may have sold his 4.0 copy? It's no longer for sale on ebay..

Certainly looks that way. It also looks like Joey D. sold his decently presenting 2.0 off ebay as well.

-J.

Book is selling like hotcakes. It's reaching AF 15 levels. Unbelievable!

You didn't come by my booth (shrug)

Had a cgc6.0, 5.5, 5.5 ss, 1.8 and 1.5ss

So guess I had half the hulk 1s in the room?

And the 2 pgx copies at Terry's booth were a 3.0 and 2.0. Not high grade at all.

And the 2 pgx copies at Terry's booth were a 3.0 and 2.0. Not high grade at all.

Actually I think bob had 2 cgc 7.5s on his wall iirc hm

Man, my eyes are getting worse! (didn't get a closer look at them once I realized they were PGX) Thanks for correcting that. After all was said and done for me I realized I never came across your booth and Greg Reece's--just flat out missed them in my weaving around (or being distracted) Next Year fo' sho' !! Hope it was a good con for you!.

Man, my eyes are getting worse! (didn't get a closer look at them once I realized they were PGX) Thanks for correcting that. After all was said and done for me I realized I never came across your booth and Greg Reece's--just flat out missed them in my weaving around (or being distracted) Next Year fo' sho' !! Hope it was a good con for you!.

Greg and I were last two rows in back of room. Really a bad location but that's how the cookie crumbles sometimes (thumbs u

Well that explains where all the mid - grade copies are! (thumbs u

-J.

-J.

Not are... "Were". We sold a couple of copies.

-J.

:applause:

-J.

-J.

-J.

truthfully I raised prices a lot to stop selling them. There just don't seem to be any copies in the market so I want to hold onto these for a bit

He did. I went up to his booth to buy a book at the show and all the SA keys had fresh prices.

lol

I adjusted af15 and hulks. Rest of sa was same price as we started the year at ;)

-J.

-J.

truthfully I raised prices a lot to stop selling them. There just don't seem to be any copies in the market so I want to hold onto these for a bit

As an obviously interested third party (see below) I am curious to know what your current ask is on a 5.5 blue at convention. :baiting:

-J.