• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HULK #1 CLUB : THE PUNY LITTLE MAN LEAGUE

1,315 posts in this topic

Be interesting to see if the tide has ebbed a bit on pricing with 5 books in 1 auction. But if the 9.0 sets a new high GPA maybe the tide surges even higher

The 4.0 and 4.5 may cannibalize each other a bit, but the rest will attract different buyers with different budgets. I expect them all to do well actually.

The only real question is whether the 9.0 will beat the last AF 15 9.0 sale of $190k last year.

-J.

Storms also has 3 recently graded Hulk 1 listed on his site. A pair of 7.5s and a 5.0.

There's 2 Hulk1 listed in the sales thread. Neither has sold.

Lots of supply. Demand however doesn't seem to be keeping up.

Storms also has 3 recently graded Hulk 1 listed on his site. A pair of 7.5s and a 5.0.

Not sure I completely agree. Supply has increased, not sure if it has hit "lots" status yet.

Price curve has definitely brought a few of copies out of the woodwork though...

A dozen or so available blue label copies on the open market, half of which won't actually "sell" for another two months is a lot? (shrug)

-J.

A dozen or so available blue label copies on the open market, half of which won't actually "sell" for another two months is a lot? (shrug)

-J.

Damn if Dark Knights 3.0 isn't a pretty one,if he did trades I would be all over that book.I just don't have the cash for that now. :pullhair:

-J.

Damn if Dark Knights 3.0 isn't a pretty one,if he did trades I would be all over that book.I just don't have the cash for that now. :pullhair:

Hey Oak. I appreciate your interest in my Hulk 1 :). I am actually working on a potential trade with my slightly restored copy. The 3.0 right now, I just want to sell as I need the funds. But hey, you have a beautiful Hulk 1 already so not a big loss for ya :baiting:

:cloud9:

-J.

Hey Oak. I appreciate your interest in my Hulk 1 :). I am actually working on a potential trade with my slightly restored copy. The 3.0 right now, I just want to sell as I need the funds. But hey, you have a beautiful Hulk 1 already so not a big lose for ya :baiting:

:cloud9: Yes,yes I do!

-J.

when was the last time you had at least (I only counted CC, HGC and here) a dozen copies from which to choose from all at one time ?

-J.

when was the last time you had at least (I only counted CC, HGC and here) a dozen copies from which to choose from all at one time ?

I expect that to happen with prices going up 2.5X darn near over night.

I'm surprised it's not more.

The CC auction doesn't end for two months, so there's really only about 7 available right now, give or take. A lot of copies are also being duped on different sites.

And I highly doubt the two copies not selling on the boards Is due to a lack of interest.

-J.

That's more because board members generally don't like to pay FMV than anything else. This chat forum is a very, very small section of the market.

The books will sell. They probably just won't sell here.

And that is something that has happened more times than anyone can count on many books since this place became a viable marketplace. Most chat forum members would rather follow the market than lead it.