• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Need 30+ books pressed. Who all presses????

120 posts in this topic

You sure do think a lot of yourself. I didn't even say anything bad here.

:/

-slym

i got no problem with you Slym and i appreciate the nice comment in my thread :)

lets turn over a new leaf in 2014. :headbang:

I just want to talk comics and share and trade. Anything else is for the trollers...

an olive branch to you :foryou:

Ill look into him thanks Hado....you have any books pressed from him??????
Yup, not many, but I don't really submit a lot. The books he has done I've been extremely happy with the results.

$100????? i thought it is like $35 for a modern CGC'ing....

Im surprised there is no one in all Canada that do not press....

I have shipped to Liaton9000 in Canada to save on CGC processed books its muhc cheaper to get a resident here to hook you up

Shipping the book with tracking and insurance is 30-35 dollars. The press/grading service is 35, return shipping is 35 again. Total 100 dollars.

You have to include all costs associated with the service.

You make a good point. I have to thank god that an American started CGC and not a Canadian.....

If a Canadian had started CGC, they would open an American office. We have lots more collectors.

Normally I don't bother, but what the heck...

Canadian and American are the same thing. The States and Canada reside in North America. So people from the States are American and people from Canada are American. This is how everyone else in the world views us.

The States also has a lot more people, 10x more, which is why there are more collectors from the States.

Not quite - people from Canada are North Americans, same as people from the USA. But call one of your fellow Canadians "American" and let me know how it goes - preferably, someone that doesn't know you so they won't know if you are joking or not.

;)

-slym

Not quite - people from Canada are North Americans, same as people from the USA. But call one of your fellow Canadians "American" and let me know how it goes - preferably, someone that doesn't know you so they won't know if you are joking or not.

;)

-slym

lol true.

When I was in France, I was referred to as, "that American" too many times to count. Which brought this rant to mind.

I have shipped to Liaton9000 in Canada to save on CGC processed books its muhc cheaper to get a resident here to hook you up

Shipping the book with tracking and insurance is 30-35 dollars. The press/grading service is 35, return shipping is 35 again. Total 100 dollars.

You make a good point. I have to thank god that an American started CGC and not a Canadian.....

If a Canadian had started CGC, they would open an American office. We have lots more collectors.

Canadian and American are the same thing. The States and Canada reside in North America. So people from the States are American and people from Canada are American. This is how everyone else in the world views us.

The States also has a lot more people, 10x more, which is why there are more collectors from the States.

:screwy:

:screwy:

lol

Canada produced Rush

I love Canada

Rush is cool. not my favorite but what an outstanding group no doubt there...

They are one of those bands that you cant figure out how they get those crazy guitar sounds like Rage Against the Machine....

What other bands are from Canada (shrug)