• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Need 30+ books pressed. Who all presses????

120 posts in this topic

this Mexican Cap is near and dear to me. My girlfriend (from Chiapas Mexico) got on Facebook and networked to locate it in Peru. She paid $150. I later found another person in Argentina with a worse condtion copy but he wont break up his enire run of the La Prensa published Captain Americas....

When your girlfriend gets you a rare comic you know you have a good woman lol

The book and the woman are both keepers! :applause: Congrats!

I'm surprised there isn't anyone up there in Canada that presses books, but I guess even if there was - you'd still be paying to submit to CGC from out-of-country...

I'm surprised there isn't anyone up there in Canada that presses books, but I guess even if there was - you'd still be paying to submit to CGC from out-of-country...

Yeah i wish there was!

As it is, it is a little more than 100 bucks to have a single book pressed/ CGC encapsulated. Then if currency exchange is less favorable add 10%. :(

To me the whole process is like a lottery.

$100????? i thought it is like $35 for a modern CGC'ing....

Im surprised there is no one in all Canada that do not press....

I have shipped to Liaton9000 in Canada to save on CGC processed books its muhc cheaper to get a resident here to hook you up

Some have tried but waiting for the glacier to engulf the comic proved too time consuming.

Some have tried but waiting for the glacier to engulf the comic proved too time consuming.

:signfunny:

I have shipped to Liaton9000 in Canada to save on CGC processed books its muhc cheaper to get a resident here to hook you up

Shipping the book with tracking and insurance is 30-35 dollars. The press/grading service is 35, return shipping is 35 again. Total 100 dollars.

You have to include all costs associated with the service.

Shipping the book with tracking and insurance is 30-35 dollars. The press/grading service is 35, return shipping is 35 again. Total 100 dollars.

You make a good point. I have to thank god that an American started CGC and not a Canadian.....

You make a good point. I have to thank god that an American started CGC and not a Canadian.....

If a Canadian had started CGC, they would open an American office. We have lots more collectors.

BTW everyone, solarcadet is in the H.O.S.

Deal with him at your own risk. (thumbs u

Trolled in my own thread that I'm not selling anything lol

The world is safer now JoeCgc...

You can hit the "notify" button on that post all you want.

I'm simply informing the community that they may not want to deal with somebody whose shady past dealings have lead to them being put on the H.O.S.

That's not called trolling, that's called looking out for the good of the community. (thumbs u

Three "companies" actually advertise pressing books in Canada.

I wouldn't use or recommend any of them.

BTW

Quick press through CGC can cost $100 if you put a stupid value for the books - for example I spoke to someone recently who wrote a value of $3000 for his Walking Dead #1 he submitted. CGC Charged $95 to press it.

Three "companies" actually advertise pressing books in Canada.

I wouldn't use or recommend any of them.

BTW

Quick press through CGC can cost $100 if you put a stupid value for the books - for example I spoke to someone recently who wrote a value of $3000 for his Walking Dead #1 he submitted. CGC Charged $95 to press it.

That wouldn't happen with me.

Joeypost,

you have no problem taking my money for 30 books even though i am a murderous, thieving, conniving, scamming, king of the HOS? I just want to make sure that my money is as green as the ones who troll my threads...

on some books my main goal is to press multiple of the same books and you cherry pic them in your opinion...