• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Taking Submissions for March Megacon & Emerald City Stan Lee Signing at Megacon

128 posts in this topic

I have 5 spots open for sketch covers by Mark Sparacio For Megacon.

Feel free to post a :takeit: or pm me if you want a spot. Payment is due 10% now and 90% due the week of Megacon but these will be predone in the studio and brought to the show.

Full Body - Pencils - $275

Full Body - Paints - $375

a couple examples

Sparacio-BlackCat_zpscb619998.jpg49221b2fe793c3dbfea0ea1abfca5989_zps457ea2f9.jpgtumblr_mv5ab2a7Mb1rcsnl1o1_1280_zps4da5ff3f.jpg

Blanks for Mark are heading out Saturday so if anyone else wants in let me know. I have room for one more before the cut off.

Group PMs go out tomorrow for Megacon, and then on Monday for ECCC. If you want to be in them. Send me a PM and let me know. I will have some private sketch opps in the group PMs for a few artists.

If I have a PM with you already in my folder of like 20 pages odds are good you will be auto added to the Group PM for both shows.

Want your books handled with care and done correctly? Then use Doug. Don't let the imitators who can't follow simple rules get your money. If they cut corners on the simple things, what do you think they will do with your books?

+1

Want your books handled with care and done correctly? Then use Doug. Don't let the imitators who can't follow simple rules get your money. If they cut corners on the simple things, what do you think they will do with your books?

+1

Thanks guys,

I will have the Eccc group thread up tomorrow night. If you want in it send a pm. Private sketch opps with Ed/Ex and a couple others will be offered by group pm only.

Who are you talking about re imitators?

Anthony youre always so peaceful and hand outstretched in person, why do you change your tune so much when you type?

Thanks guys,

I will have the Eccc group thread up tomorrow night. If you want in it send a pm. Private sketch opps with Ed/Ex and a couple others will be offered by group pm only.

Please add me to the PM. :)