• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tec 31, 2.5 On Ebay

21 posts in this topic

I believe one of my old books bought right here on the boards, than through the hands of Gator, and on to Jamie of Graham Crackers,

Funny how some books travel the roads before landing in the hands of a loving home,

yup, that is the correct pathway of that copy. I held it in your office along with your 6.0. Good price on this on eBay---only if the paper was cream/ow or better.

FMV is more like $16k-$18k range with that PQ.

I believe one of my old books bought right here on the boards, than through the hands of Gator, and on to Jamie of Graham Crackers,

Funny how some books travel the roads before landing in the hands of a loving home,

yup, that is the correct pathway of that copy. I held it in your office along with your 6.0. Good price on this on eBay---only if the paper was cream/ow or better.

Hiya Kid :makepoint:

Hiya Kid :makepoint:

:hi:

I got a smidgen over 20K for my 3.0 2 years ago and it was much nicer then this book. I know this particular issue's price can be very volatile and you only need one person with the $$$ to make that purchase happen. If the seller can find someone to pay that much then that's awesome, but personally I wouldn't think this particular copy would be worth 25K or so or whatever the seller might deem fair.

I know I wish I would have kept mine! lol

Deer Buck Photo

Wow. This has to be one of the most ridiculous listings of all time. The world's cellphone photo of a deer buck for the reasonable price of $200.

Think about it. It's actually very clever. You have his name and location where he lives. With a little help from Google you can get his contact info and talk to him directly to make an off ebay deal.

Just like I looked him up a few months ago when he had a Det 33 for sale. Another boardie bought the comic from him, bypassed ebay and made a sweet deal.

Maye not so ridiculous of a listing. hm

Deer Buck Photo

Wow. This has to be one of the most ridiculous listings of all time. The world's cellphone photo of a deer buck for the reasonable price of $200.

Think about it. It's actually very clever. You have his name and location where he lives. With a little help from Google you can get his contact info and talk to him directly to make an off ebay deal.

Just like I looked him up a few months ago when he had a Det 33 for sale. Another boardie bought the comic from him, bypassed ebay and made a sweet deal.

Maye not so ridiculous of a listing. hm

Interesting theory.

Didn't that copy sell on ComicConnect a few years ago for something like $13k-$15K? At that price range it would still be a sweet looking copy to have in a mylar. Most slightly brittle books I have owned were just fine.

I believe this is correct (thumbs u