• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM FANTASTIC FOUR #1

14 posts in this topic

Really nice copy of Fantastic Four #1 with a three hidden flaws i don’t know how CGC will handle. Thanks in advance. I value your opinions.

photo22_zpsad04383d.jpg

1 - Upper left (Image 2 below) the F in Fantastic has a pattern of 6 tiny holes made by something like a tool that grabbed the book (gripper Holes). Two of the holes are deeper and penetrate the cover. The other 4 don’t. They all dent the first three pages of the book. The back cover also has these not as bad see (Image 3 below). They don’t go through cover but dent the last page also.

photo12_zpscb23d905.jpg

photo31_zps76b97c4c.jpg

2 - The second flaw is on the back cover an 3 areas the size of a on back cover middle right center (Image 4 below) that smudged/smeared the ink of the actual lettering words on the back cover.

photo4_zps4c455b2e.jpg

3- The third flaw is related to the last it looks like the top right front cover (around the stic in fantastic) has a circular dot that (may be able to be removed) of some sort of clear liquid and the size of a pencil eraser. This is imperceptible unless seeing the reflective light. CGC will notice :) I didn’t capture it well for this exercise sorry.

I’m not sure how these three flaws will affect the books grade. I would like to get n objective grease before purchasing and sending to CGC

Other wise this book has a few very slight bends that can be pressed out. No spine wear one tiny small spine crease, other wise has great look and appeal. Staples are like new but do stray to the back cover.