• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just met Ethan Van Sciver!

13 posts in this topic

Hello all!

I was just at Ethan's signing at Boca Comics. He's a great guy, brought some original art (his art for the cover of X-Men 146 which features Xorn, covers for GL: Rebirth, he even brought issues 2 and 3 of GL Rebirth, but I didn't get a chance to see them).

He did a real cool Hal Jordan Green Lantern sketch, and while talking, he mentioned that Green Arrow would have a huge role in the series.

He also mentioned he'd be at Tampa-Con, for whoever plans on being around there.

Anyway, I'm posting the sketch he did for me.

632393-GreenLanternSketch2.jpg

632393-GreenLanternSketch2.jpg.be50515e13d94ea8747deab5fc0a45b3.jpg

Question. So ... he just did that sketch for you this week? Does he not realize that its the year 2005? confused-smiley-013.gifconfused.gif

Umm, look at the post's date... gossip.gif

Holy [embarrassing lack of self control]! Who in the heck would revisit a thread like this a year later; bumping it up into the recently visited.

Question. So ... he just did that sketch for you this week? Does he not realize that its the year 2005? confused-smiley-013.gifconfused.gif

Umm, look at the post's date... gossip.gif

Holy [embarrassing lack of self control]! Who in the heck would revisit a thread like this a year later; bumping it up into the recently visited.

Comics freek aperently