• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is Black Hole 4 the rarest Whitman?

97 posts in this topic

No black Hole # 4 IS NOT the rarest GOLD KEY VARRIENT Whitman.

I found some of the Canadian 75 cent Whitmans in high grade to be the rarest. Also I have not found but one Pink Panther 78 40 cent price varrient in 10 years of on line searching. I have one in my Whitman pre-pack and scarce whitman set on this site it is only a CGC 6.0. .

I think I am qualified to tell you that NO THE BLACK HOLE #4 IS NOT THE RAREST WHITMAN IN HIGH GRADE BUT LITTLE LULU 260 IS MORE POINTS AND RARER IN MY SET. LULU # 260 9.8 IS 1900 POINTS AND BLACK HOLE #4 MY NEXT ADDITION IS ONLY 900 POINTS. THE POINTS ARE BASED ON RAREITY OF THE BOOK. SCROOGE 179 9.8 IS 2000 POINTS.SO I SAY THAT IN ORDER OF HIGH GRADE RARITY IT IS SCROOGE 179 FIRST THEN LULU 26O SECOND.

I found some of the Canadian 75 cent Whitmans in high grade to be the rarest. Also I have not found but one Pink Panther 78 40 cent price varrient in 10 years of on line searching. I have one in my Whitman pre-pack and scarce whitman set on this site it is only a CGC 6.0. I have to have 39 more Whitmans graded to be sent in a few weeks to CGC.My set of 183 books is 4 books away from completion and I have to finish my purchase of Black Hole #4 9.8 CGC for 6,000 dollars in two weeks.Yes I am paying 6000 for a Black Hole 9.8 for my set. I still need a Scrooge 179 high grade to top this set off. I have been collecting Whitmans for 20 years. Unfortunately I have never been buying when a Scrooge 179 is on sale but I am the buyer of the next high grade copy for my set. I dare any low baller to go against me in bidding for my rightful set completing book when it goes to bid.lol

The other books I need for my set in high grade are Mickey Mouse 107, Tweety and Sylvester 117, and a few easy to find up grades.

I think I am qualified to tell you that NO THE BLACK HOLE #4 IS NOT THE RAREST WHITMAN IN HIGH GRADE BUT LITTLE LULU 260 IS MORE POINTS AND RARER IN MY SET. LULU # 260 9.8 IS 1900 POINTS AND BLACK HOLE #4 MY NEXT ADDITION IS ONLY 900 POINTS. THE POINTS ARE BASED ON RAREITY OF THE BOOK. SCROOGE 179 9.8 IS 2000 POINTS.SO I SAY THAT IN ORDER OF HIGH GRADE RARITY IT IS SCROOGE 179 FIRST THEN LULU 26O SECOND.

Settle down, Beavis.

I found some of the Canadian 75 cent Whitmans in high grade to be the rarest. Also I have not found but one Pink Panther 78 40 cent price varrient in 10 years of on line searching. I have one in my Whitman pre-pack and scarce whitman set on this site it is only a CGC 6.0. I have to have 39 more Whitmans graded to be sent in a few weeks to CGC.My set of 183 books is 4 books away from completion and I have to finish my purchase of Black Hole #4 9.8 CGC for 6,000 dollars in two weeks.Yes I am paying 6000 for a Black Hole 9.8 for my set. I still need a Scrooge 179 high grade to top this set off. I have been collecting Whitmans for 20 years. Unfortunately I have never been buying when a Scrooge 179 is on sale but I am the buyer of the next high grade copy for my set. I dare any low baller to go against me in bidding for my rightful set completing book when it goes to bid.lol

The other books I need for my set in high grade are Mickey Mouse 107, Tweety and Sylvester 117, and a few easy to find up grades.

Settle down, Beavis.

No kidding. What was that?

I think you people do not respect the word of a Gold Key Whitman Varrient collector and you are very disrespectful. You asked the question I answered it. NO THE BLACK HOLE 4 is not the rarest Whitman. I know the Black Hole is not worth what I am paying for it but I need it for my set and the buyer does not want to sell it. Take your melting faces and your dog slaps and shove them.

I also know the two comic connect sales and that my seller only paid 801 for it. She hit the lottery by my not being on line to buy it and I am having to pay too much for the book. BUT I am a serious Whitman collector, very serious .

I think you people do not respect the word of a Gold Key Whitman Varrient collector and you are very disrespectful. You asked the question I answered it. NO THE BLACK HOLE 4 is not the rarest Whitman. I know the Black Hole is not worth what I am paying for it but I need it for my set and the buyer does not want to sell it. Take your melting faces and your dog slaps and shove them.

I also know the two comic connect sales and that my seller only paid 801 for it. She hit the lottery by my not being on line to buy it and I am having to pay too much for the book. BUT I am a serious Whitman collector, very serious . So bid on my books you melting faces rude jerks go ahead you will NOT win them. I have nothing but money to fill my set with.

Go buy your 10 dollar horror books

:signfunny:

I also know the two comic connect sales and that my seller only paid 801 for it. She hit the lottery by my not being on line to buy it and I am having to pay too much for the book. BUT I am a serious Whitman collector, very serious . So bid on my books you melting faces rude jerks go ahead you will NOT win them. I have nothing but money to fill my set with.

OK, bye (shrug)

There are MANY gold key varrient collectors on these boards. You might even learn something. No need to go ninja style. You're ire and wrath are noted, so just chill and speak with your indoor voice, please.

Fine I will do just that when you stop bulling me Paper Airplane. I am well qualified to answer their questions.I was doing it to be helpful you can take it your way and bully me but I will respond the way bullies need to be responded to. telling you off.

Fine I will do just that when you stop bulling me Paper Airplane. I am well qualified to answer their questions.I was doing it to be helpful you can take it your way and bully me but I will respond the way bullies need to be responded to. telling you off.

Dude, calm down

That is your padantic opinion Valiant man.I never claim to be an expert if you read what I had to say and determined that I am an expert then you know nothing about what you are talking about.I will toss negativity back at you bullies over this one then I will not be back on these boards to be bullied. I am not an expert I know at least that Black Hole is not the rarest Whitman.I was only trying to help you with your question. NO GOOD DEED GOES UN-PUNISHED.

That is your padantic opinion Valiant man.I never claim to be an expert if you read what I had to say and determined that I am an expert then you know nothing about what you are talking about.I will toss negativity back at you bullies over this one then I will not be back on these boards to be bullied. I am not an expert I know at least that Black Hole is not the rarest Whitman.I was only trying to help you with your question. NO GOOD DEED GOES UN-PUNISHED.

Ummm...

Thanks for the information. (shrug)

Bye. :hi: