• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

98 Bottles of Beer on the wall...

12 posts in this topic

98 bottles of beer...

Ok - not exactly but close enough.

Some time ago I requested a custom set to reflect my go-go check collection, and about once a week I check the chat boards (the only reason I go to the chat boards any more...) to see how much closer I am to cleaning up my set lists.

As of a moment ago, there are only 98 sets to be added before my request is up...that's not bad, seing as it was hundreds of sets to begin with.

I am excited - I may even have a custom set for my focus before ECCC.

Happy Hunting

and

Happy 2014

Lee K

15034.jpg

See more journals by Lee K

Yeah, I know what you mean. I requested a couple of sets what seems like eons ago, but finally, the Sienkiewicz Covers set is only 54 spots away from creation!

The other set, Marvel 25th Anniversary Border Covers, is still a ways off.

I'm looking forward to the Sienk set - I need a place for my copy of Iron Manual...

Honestly, I'm kind of excited for both your sets - I think they are great ideas.

Lee

I do have an additional request to send up but the huge back log tends to keep my grounded from sending up requests for now. I do have to say with the lull in Conventions though there was a huge amount that Nicole was able to knock out. That and seeing her progress every few days lately has been awesome counting down to a few other past requests that both I made and some of you..cough cough Sienkiewicz Covers have requested.

Cannot wait to see the covers being put in to each of your corresponding sets

I believe so. I think he said there were well over 300 in the grand total. Would have to say it will be amazing, especially seeing those who actually hang pictures on there Sets and not simply collect 10 digit numbers.

I believe so. I think he said there were well over 300 in the grand total. Would have to say it will be amazing, especially seeing those who actually hang pictures on there Sets and not simply collect 10 digit numbers.

WOW.

WOW.

It will be amazing to see someone actually pull off 100% completion or even close to that for that set in high grade.

WOW.

It will be amazing to see someone actually pull off 100% completion or even close to that for that set in high grade.

Paging Mr. Fleas.... Paging Dr. Bagofleas.

I will say while he has a huge leap on all of us, and it may take a few years I will certainly like to give him a run for his money.