• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE AMAZING FANTASY #15 CLUB
39 39

14,484 posts in this topic

Thanks much! I went just over the last GPA sale and hoped for the best. I hope it feels as bright and sharp in hand as it does in the scan.

Dan

Congrats on the AF 15, Dan!

It doesn't get much better than that!

Next stop, Detective 27!

Dammit Dan! My max bid was 23,250...congrats on the purchase. :)

What was the grade for the book? Just curious! So glad I have my lowly 2.0 I couldn't afford this book anymore!

Edited by cujobyte

What was the grade for the book? Just curious! So glad I have my lowly 2.0 I couldn't afford this book anymore!

Will this book EVER run out of steam? Or will demand always outpace supply?

Seems unlikely to happen anytime soon!

Yeah, this book will just keep going up in price. So I should probably just get one in a condition I afford now. Or I just need to make money faster

Yeah, this book will just keep going up in price. So I should probably just get one in a condition I afford now. Or I just need to make money faster

The only reason I ever sell this book is to upgrade!

:headbang:

Highly recommend owning one, in any grade.

Looks like this dude opted to let comic connect re-list his 6.0 after the auction mis-hap rather than taking his $30k+ he got from the first auction and running out the backdoor with it.

http://www.comicconnect.com/bookDetail.php?id=580276

-J.

I hope it does equally well, as that is a very sharp 6.0, but he will miss out on my bid now that I won the other 6.0 on Comiclink (I had bid high on the Comicconnect book the first time around.) Without the chipping, though, it presents better and should fetch a nice price!

And thanks to everyone for the kind words -- sending out the check to Comiclink today... :ohnoez:

Dan

Looks like this dude opted to let comic connect re-list his 6.0 after the auction mis-hap rather than taking his $30k+ he got from the first auction and running out the backdoor with it.

-J.

I hope it does equally well, as that is a very sharp 6.0, but he will miss out on my bid now that I won the other 6.0 on Comiclink (I had bid high on the Comicconnect book the first time around.) Without the chipping, though, it presents better and should fetch a nice price!

And thanks to everyone for the kind words -- sending out the check to Comiclink today... :ohnoez:

Dan

:cloud9: To not needing time payments.

And that is also a sharp looking 6.0 on comic connect. The seller will still probably do very well, I have to give him credit for having the stones for going for it.

-J.

-J.

Dan

And that is also a sharp looking 6.0 on comic connect. The seller will still probably do very well, I have to give him credit for having the stones for going for it.

-J.

He had to say goodbye to his early FF's to get the AF 15. I know the feeling though, I had to say goodbye to a 50% completion run of Journeys 9.0-9.2 to get the artwork I have.

-J.

Dan

-J.

He had to say goodbye to his early FF's to get the AF 15. I know the feeling though, I had to say goodbye to a 50% completion run of Journeys 9.0-9.2 to get the artwork I have.

A very noble and worthy sacrifice. (thumbs u

-J.