• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM TTA 35

11 posts in this topic

Looking for a grade on my new TTA 35. Has some dusting on the front top as well as shadowing the top back and maybe a little on the bottom. Also some chipping on the top and a non color breaking crease on the topish right under the SH. Other than that, it has a very clean spine and the cover has a lot of gloss and is also exceptionally clean!

Thanks in advance for your time and grade!

SCN_0003-1.jpg

SCN_0004-1.jpg

20140116_171547.jpg

20140116_171440.jpg

I think it'll grade higher than a 6.0 assuming there's no issue w/that top staple...

Top staple is firm and attached. I sent some pics to Joey and he thinks a press would help a couple things, so I'll add it to the stack going to him here soon.

Maybe I'll repost the grade in a couple months when it comes back!

I think it'll grade higher than a 6.0 assuming there's no issue w/that top staple...

Top staple is firm and attached. I sent some pics to Joey and he thinks a press would help a couple things, so I'll add it to the stack going to him here soon.

Maybe I'll repost the grade in a couple months when it comes back!