• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE TRIAL AND TRIUMPH OF ONE NEWTSAMSON:MAN OF MYSTERY

118 posts in this topic

news.gifOur contacts in the feild have heard that this NewtSamson may be taking on the job

of grader for CGC LLC.(comics I think). As we enter this new phaze for this"MAN OF MYSTERY"

let us look back in fond memery of just of some of this his early career.

gossip.gif" You know that Newt always had something about him..and it's not just the Superman

suit.....Lord knows theres more to this one that meets the eye..."

Yes who among us can forget that this man that many say is a "Comic Grading Savant " is also

the man that on more than one occasion has stared DEATH in the face and walked away

laughing. Frozen Milkshakes, Exploding Theater Signs,Emphatic Handgesters,nor,Flamming

Pop-Corn-Kernel-Of-Death, nor, 3 THREE hurricanes has stoped this man.

And so to you MR. SAMSON we say " GRAB-EM-AND SLAB-EM", WE ARE WITH YOU ALL

THE WAY!!!!!!

Oh I can see the stories now flying plastic CGC case shards, freak pencil accidents while taking notes, and more.

Hope your insurance is up to date Steve ............... 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Try not to slab yourself, OK? devil.gif

That's always the first mistake newbies make foreheadslap.gif27_laughing.gif

lol I hope if I accidentally slab myself someone will let me out. I'm a hard person to read when trapped in sonically sealed plastic stooges.gif

Try not to slab yourself, OK? devil.gif

That's always the first mistake newbies make foreheadslap.gif27_laughing.gif

lol I hope if I accidentally slab myself someone will let me out. I'm a hard person to read when trapped in sonically sealed plastic stooges.gif

Oh God!!! 893whatthe.gif Another person with West's sense of humor. We're doomed. sorry.gif

Just remember, I like the non-abrasive Turtle Wax Pro High Gloss to be used on my car. Apply clockwise; remove counter-clockwise. yeahok.gif

j/k...

maybe...

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

"....Now Newt is that the first coat of wax, or the second?????" 27_laughing.gifsign-funnypost.gif

Just remember, I like the non-abrasive Turtle Wax Pro High Gloss to be used on my car. Apply clockwise; remove counter-clockwise. yeahok.gif

j/k...

maybe...

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Yes, Mr. Litch. Whatever you say, Mr Litch. Should I give it a double coating, sir? laugh.gif