• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Black Widow & Punisher in animated feature film

13 posts in this topic

These look manga-fied. I sure hope it's not like that Wolverine one that's currently out.

+1

Wolverine and Iron Man look like they might be good but I can't get passed that animation style.

That animation style sucks and so did punishers voice in the animated iron man rise of technivore. Bring Tom Janes voice and try what dc did with they're movies. The marvel animation movies are a huge letdown.

These look manga-fied. I sure hope it's not like that Wolverine one that's currently out.

+1

Wolverine and Iron Man look like they might be good but I can't get passed that animation style.

Ugh. That's the same with me. Love the characters but I can't get into because they "move" differently in that style. Seems like everyone's a ninja.

This looks anime as hell and I will be avoiding it. Not sure why marvel seems to think that people want flashy animation instead of q good story. So far these anime marvel films and series have been awwwfuulll.

This looks anime as hell and I will be avoiding it. Not sure why marvel seems to think that people want flashy animation instead of q good story. So far these anime marvel films and series have been awwwfuulll.
the sad part is their are better anime movies out there.

I've found most of the DC animated films I've seen on Netflix that people have raved about on these boards to be OK or pretty much . The Batman one's I saw were simply diarrhea. I'm sorry but I can't put much stock into The Superman Captain Marvel package because they were short shorts shorter than what Greggy wears. In fact Green Arrow was probably my favorite of those characters featured and after watching his short I felt he was just a poor man's Hawkeye and another downfall of DC. A dumb as mess villain. Don't get me started on the Joker voice, the Jim Carrey Mask Black Mask in Under the Hood and how crappy the Year One animated film was. Once I saw how bad that Year One turned out I lost interest in trying those DC animated films.

When I first posted the link, it didn't include the trailer. Having seen it, I'm disappointed by the Manga style of it as I've never been a fan of Manga.

Hopefully this might still be enjoyable though. :wishluck: