• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

36 posts in this topic

Journey into Mystery #83 - CGC 8.0 OW/W

Book is IN HAND. I will post some nice pics of it slabbed tonight.

Original deal fell through :taptaptap:

I posted it in the PGM Forum, and the average was 8.0/8.5. I REALLY thought this was going to come back 8.5.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7349991#Post7349991

Anyway here are pre-slabbed pictures. Book is un-pressed. Not sure if a press will improve it or not. Nothing obvious in the pics

Im asking $16,000 shipped and Insured USPS Registered in USA. Elsewhere pays exact for whichever shipping method you request

I know its a little above GPA, but this thing is a real beauty!

Check or MO preferred, but will take Paypal if you split the fees?

:takeit: IN the thread trumps ANY and ALL PM's

NO HOS, Probies or anyone on my :censored: list

PM if interested in time payments, or possible trade/cash... etc

Dan,

that looks spectacular! Reminds me of my Golden Record Reprint 9.0 but your is the real thing!

Thanks!

I happened to have the JIM 8.0 OW/W that ends in tomorrows CL auction in hand, :whistle: Its nice, but I thought this one was nicer hm

Anyway here are pre-slabbed pictures. Book is un-pressed. Not sure if a press will improve it or not. Nothing obvious in the pics

The only thing that stands out to me is the bottom spine corner, visible from the back cover only. Is that a bend, a stain, or just a trick of the light?