• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RUSH - Clockwork Angels - 6 issue mini series

27 posts in this topic

A number of Rock N Roll artist have ventured into the comic book arena, so why not Rush?

Clockwork Angels

I've been a hardcore Rush fan since their 1974 debut album. Although I must admit I find much of their post 1985 material not as exciting as the first 10 years.

"It's just a beautifully painted world in the music that I tried to capture in the novel and now tried to turn into a different direction," says Anderson, who's working with artist newcomer Nick Robles.

I'm definitely onboard, and hopefully I won't be disappointed as I have been with their recent album releases.

Wow. This is cool.

If anybody was listening to or remembers when Coheed and Cambria hit the post-hardcore scene back in 2001-2002, people were comparing them to Rush. (Not that there were any real comparisons outside of Claudio's voice and a kick drummer). Anyway, all of Coheed's albums were basically concept albums, which ultimately led to The Amory Wars comics a few years later.

With Rush making an entrance into comics, everything in my small world is coming full-circle.

I couldn't find it anywhere :sorry:

You knew it was going to come out, you should have told your comic book store two months in advance lol

Pm me and I can send you one at cost. $10 shipped.

I'm gonna wait for a slabbed 9.8,thanks