• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tampa Bay Comic Con - August 1-3! Zeck, Wolfman, Steranko & Wrightson!

289 posts in this topic

Do any dealers have an extra pass to get me in on Friday only?

I can get you one Joey.

See me about this at load-in, David. I'll be the bald guy drinking beer & kickinarse.

Getting ready for the show! I will have plenty of copies of my graphic novel Korgi and other projects I've been working on. I also have some great artist friends joining me and debuting some work in artist alley. If it is anything like last summer, then this is gonna be fun!

Not sure if this question was answered, what time is dealer set up tomorrow

It's in your unload email. Make sure you have a paper/hard copy to give to dock attendee

You should have gotten an email and document about it.

I believe they set different loading times for everyone.

Maybe we have an incorrect email down for you. Send me an email or PM with the email you'd like the load-in info sent to or give me a call and I'll let you know.

Dang it! Was just got to buy 2 tickets online and it appears that option is no longer available. I last went when it was a $5 hotel show and was excited about seeing it's growth...but braving the lines without tickets on Saturday is not something I'm so sure I'm going to do. Oh well.