• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tampa Bay Comic Con - August 1-3! Zeck, Wolfman, Steranko & Wrightson!

289 posts in this topic

All presales will be in the presales lines.

As for presales, Saturday's exceed all of last year's combined.

Last year our box office personnel consisted of 9 folks for cash, credit, & presales.

This year it will be 50.

Last year we brought in 28K folks, not counting 12 & under.

This year should exceed 50K folks, not counting 12 & under.

Should be updated soon. We've got the Rays Game Promo tonight, so KoR's been busier than just really busy. Out of I think 375 booths, we have about 50 unsold or held back from sale to allow clearance in the rear of the hall for rounds & chairs, &c.

All of AA is listed below the Exhibitors, from A-E, at the bottom of the document.

Steranko - IIRC he was $15 for CGC not sure on raw

Zeck - Raw $3 CGC $10 (This I am certain about since I will be taking the money at his booth, he will also have several pre-done sketches at his booth for sale, shoot me a PM if you want the link to his online gallery where he has these sketches scanned)

Beatty - Raw $1 CGC $5

Wolfman - Ive heard its $20 per but not sure if that is only for CGC

As of yesterday, steranko was 5 raw and 25 CGC.

Getting on a plane in the a.m.

Taking the fam to Mickey Land for the week with the end of the vacation wrapping up at the Tbay Con!

I'm flying so that means I'll be going for the less is more approach with some sweet GA I hope to find. But more importantly I want to show my kid a fun time at the con and take plenty of photos.

:banana:

I would like to get signatures from Steranko, Mike Zeck, Mike Grell, Bob McLeod, Bernie Wrightson and others. Who is doing signatures and what are they charging?

Are you going to the show? If not there is a very short window of time to get these books to me to help you out. Shoot me a PM for pricing.

What's this all about? Comics at the beach?

hm

The budget for this show is large.

The entertainment budget?

I don't care for boredom.