• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tampa Bay Comic Con - August 1-3! Zeck, Wolfman, Steranko & Wrightson!

289 posts in this topic

If ONLY a local facilitator was going. hm

Perhaps they can talk Par2ch into coming up for a day.

:wishluck:

Hey Doc,

Im going to be running and sitting at Mike Zecks booth all weekend :cloud9:, so if you are there please stop by :)

Danny Haas has opened his watercolor commission list up for pickup at TampaCon.

Details are HERE.

Depending on how the list goes, there may be some walk up spots available. Swing by his booth D-32 and say hi. I'll be hanging out there most of the weekend.

Also.. un-related to comics - I will be making a trip Friday evening to Cigar City Brewery to fill the 3 Growlers I have. If anyone wants to join me or wants something brought back to a near-to-the-con hotel, send me a PM. Their beer is 9.9 if I could get it slabbed.

That is wonderful news. Thanks Dan.

Any Paolo Rivera / Batman fans heading to TampaCon?? LCS' are getting in a Rivera Batman #33 Variant Today. Shouldn't be tough to snag one.

82aa92fbb2255c8040fe80453deddd38.jpg

It will go nicely with my Detective Comics #33 Steranko Variant!

Bonus: Batman Black and White (the latest volume) has a lot of TampaCon guests contributing - the HC came out recently. Issue #2 -cover by Jim Steranko, #3 Story by Marv Wolfman, #5 -interior art by Paolo Rivera, #6 -writer/interior art by Dave Johnson

Man, I wish I was closer to Florida. These guys run a convention the way all conventions need to be run. Good luck on a great show, kudos to everyone that gets to go, and lastly,

The frickin' RED VIPER OF DORNE is there!!!!!

(worship)

Steranko - IIRC he was $15 for CGC not sure on raw

Zeck - Raw $3 CGC $10 (This I am certain about since I will be taking the money at his booth, he will also have several pre-done sketches at his booth for sale, shoot me a PM if you want the link to his online gallery where he has these sketches scanned)

Beatty - Raw $1 CGC $5

Wolfman - Ive heard its $20 per but not sure if that is only for CGC