• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Asbury Park Comic Con 2014!! Amazing Opportunities for some Rare Appearances!!!

14 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone,

It was a blast in 2013 to see the city pick itself up after Sandy and the show is even bigger this year! We are really looking forward to this exclusive line up the promoters have put together!

Here is the guest list so far but please check out the website for the most up to date info:

http://www.asburyparkcomicon.com/guests

Alex Niño

Bob Camp

Chris Claremont

Cliff Chiang

Denis Kitchen

Don McGregor

Evan Dorkin

J.H. Williams III

Jim Steranko

Mark Schultz

Peter Bagge

Tim Truman

Bob Fingerman

Box Brown

Brian Pulido

Bryan Johnson

Cliff Galbraith

Craig Yoe

Danny Fingeroth

Danny Hellman

Dave Bullock

Dave Hunt

Dave Ryan

Dean Haspiel

Don Simpson

Eric Grissom

J.C. Luz

Jamal Igle

Jay Lynch

Jeff Shultz

Jim Salicrup

John Workman

Josh Bayer

Khoi Pham

Louis Small, Jr.

Mark Morales

Mike Zapcic

Ming Chen

Miss Lasko-Gross

Phil Sloan

R. Sikoriak

Rick Parker

Robert Bruce

Rudy Nebres

Sarah Dyer

Seth Kushner

Stephanie Buscema

Steve Ellis

Steve Mannion

Toby Cypress

Todd Klein

PM via the boards with submission questions or to secure limited spots for certain creators. I will not be accepting requests for commissions. Feel free to prearrange commissions with the artist and I can pick up for Signature Series. Let me know if you have any questions!

i'll be in for some steranko, brunner, nebres, and maybe buckler too, depending on how SS crazy i get. almost pulled the trigger on some nebres dr strange before, but they were pre-1980 and too expensive. now that CGC moved modern back a bit, they'll be worth doing :headbang: