• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Crown Jewels in Your Vault

67 posts in this topic

Yes, everyone, tell us all about your most expensive toys... and as always, make sure to give us an address, work schedule, list of weapons in the house, oh and the security code to your alarm.

:lol:

-slym

Nope. Someone is always here, lots of weapons including AR15's, AK47's, shotguns 12's and 20's, a mini-14, other long arms, handguns strategically littered around the house; seriously even one Velcroed under the bathroom sinks, and a commercial alarm system with video. I always answer my door armed. Ex-cop.... I've seen too much to feel safe in my own home.

FF1

Hulk 181 - Having the cover commissioned to an artist

SS1

SS4

X-Men 94

Pay attention when driving. Wear your seatbelt. Driving to the store is way more dangerous than opening your door.

Nope. Someone is always here, lots of weapons including AR15's, AK47's, shotguns 12's and 20's, a mini-14, other long arms, handguns strategically littered around the house; seriously even one Velcroed under the bathroom sinks, and a commercial alarm system with video. I always answer my door armed. Ex-cop.... I've seen too much to feel safe in my own home.

FF1

Hulk 181 - Having the cover commissioned to an artist

SS1

SS4

X-Men 94

Yes, everyone, tell us all about your most expensive toys... and as always, make sure to give us an address, work schedule, list of weapons in the house, oh and the security code to your alarm.

Exactly what I was thinking.

burglar.jpg

Exactly what I was thinking.

burglar.jpg

I did think the same thing.

My comics are in such disarray, that I can't even find stuff that I know I own. A thief would have to bring a change of clothes and some groceries with him if he wanted to rob me. He'd be here awhile.

By the time he found the comics worth stealing, I'd be at home watching him and laughing. If he did find something he wanted, I'd probably give him a list of things I'm looking for to see if he could find those also.

DG

In my vault I have this piece of film that shows another angle of this guy getting shot in Dallas, Texas around fifty years ago. I have asked if anyone wants it but no one believes me nor thinks it real.

Whatever.