• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How many is too many?

36 posts in this topic

I've always wondered why they were considered fattening (think Homer Simpson). I used to think they were baked. I ate maybe 4 pieces a year. Then I learned they were fried. I think I haven't eaten one in over 6 months.

I've always wondered why they were considered fattening (think Homer Simpson). I used to think they were baked. I ate maybe 4 pieces a year. Then I learned they were fried. I think I haven't eaten one in over 6 months.

reminds me of these classic Homer Simpson mmmmmmm moments!!!! Especially the forbidden donut lol

I used to work in a grocery store bakery in college. If everyone knew what was in those things, I think people would have a hard time eating them. I haven't eaten a donut, cinnamon roll or processed cookie in almost 20 years. The whole commercial bakery process is disgustingly gross to me.

Now, my wife's baking - yeah, I'm making up for lost time on that.