• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Meltdown – The First Comic Shop To Take Bitcoin

88 posts in this topic

I don't see why Bitcoin is a controversial topic. I don't have faith in it and expect it to crash and burn within the next two years, but in the meanwhile people are making good money off it. I prefer my currency to be less volatile and more fluid though.

Yeah, that's my take as well. Granted, I don't know much about this.

What can you buy with it? How do you buy them? Are they a 1:1 ratio with the dollar (it doesn't seem to be)?

WTF is mining? Is it just serving as a host for a transaction or something? If you can earn bitcoins by mining, who is paying for that?

Someone break it down in Bitcoin 101 for (super) Dummies. Layman's terms and all that.

Thanks.

I don't see why Bitcoin is a controversial topic. I don't have faith in it and expect it to crash and burn within the next two years, but in the meanwhile people are making good money off it. I prefer my currency to be less volatile and more fluid though.

What can you buy with it? How do you buy them? Are they a 1:1 ratio with the dollar (it doesn't seem to be)?

WTF is mining? Is it just serving as a host for a transaction or something? If you can earn bitcoins by mining, who is paying for that?

Someone break it down in Bitcoin 101 for (super) Dummies. Layman's terms and all that.

Thanks.

Pretty straight-forward stuff here on their site.

Thanks.

I guess I could've done that. :blush:

Thanks.

Thanks.

I guess I could've done that. :blush:

Thanks.

Yeah, but sometimes a guy has to pad his post count! lol

Hey fellow shibe :) I love Dogecoin. It's made me over $5000 (which is a lot of money to me). I got lucky by switching from Litecoin mining to Dogecoin way back on 17th December.

Hello! I got into Dogecoin around the same time as you but didn't jump in financially until a few weeks later. It's my first dip into the crypto markets though I've been watching them closely for a while now.

It's been napping for a while. Really hoping we find an excuse to push it up to 300 satoshis in the coming weeks.

Napping is healthy. It shows stabilization, which is great for the long term. The pushing the community does to expand acceptance and public awareness will help on the way to a new high in satoshis.

Yep, it looks pretty good. Actually as it turned out the price did some interesting things today right after those comments! There's a clothes shop near me that offers 15% off for Dogecoin payments. I intend to try them out soon. Got a big stash of Doge and spending it feels almost like getting things for free :)