• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superman doesn't need internal organs
1 1

88 posts in this topic

On 11/2/2021 at 10:01 PM, kav said:

Just his head could survive and fly around saving people.  His head alone could bring down a struggling 747.

Where have I seen this before?  hm

84095497_250px-Katey_Sagals_Head.jpg.1fa686add38e137bc3329ea93221d88f.jpg

On 2/5/2014 at 7:26 PM, GIJOEISAWESOME-migration said:

:hi:

This is what confused me the most and then I saw that this is from seven years ago.

I wonder if he ever came back under a new name.

On 11/3/2021 at 9:00 PM, Buzzetta said:

This is what confused me the most and then I saw that this is from seven years ago.

I wonder if he ever came back under a new name.

Geez, he'd be close to US drinking age now. 

On 2/5/2014 at 6:24 PM, kav said:

Since Superman doesn't need food, water or air, he does not need heart, lungs, or other organs. They could be removed without ill effects to the Kryptonian. He could have hinges installed to his chest/abdomen and use the space to store snacks and a first aid kit instead for people he saves.

No lungs = no super breath. That’s a positive to your hypothesis.

However I think you are incorrect. Doomsday, for example, also of Kryptonian origin has no internal organs per Hunter Prey but…

I don’t think Superman/regular Kryptonians evolved in a way to not have internal organs, as Doomsday was enhanced.

To say that Superman has no internal organs is basically saying that people on Krypton did not poop before it blew up. I think they poop whether under a red OR yellow Sun.  Therefore they have internal organs.

On 11/3/2021 at 8:07 AM, Iconic1s said:

However I think you are incorrect. Doomsday, for example, also of Kryptonian origin has no internal organs per Hunter Prey but…

I don’t think Superman/regular Kryptonians evolved in a way to not have internal organs, as Doomsday was enhanced.

To say that Superman has no internal organs is basically saying that people on Krypton did not poop before it blew up. I think they poop whether under a red OR yellow Sun.  Therefore they have internal organs.

no no no i'm not saying he doesnt have them-just that he doesnt need them.

On 11/3/2021 at 11:07 AM, Iconic1s said:

Must be some pretty dense poop on Earth.

Do you think that Superman disposes of his own poop so that Lex Luthor doesn't get his hands on it for his next dastardly plan?

If Superman wasn't a hero but an emotionally disturbed person on the NYC Subway system and he pooped himself on the downtown C train... do you think that we have cleaners on Earth capable of cleaning that poop off the seat or would it forever remain there until the Cadmus project or something like that could invent something to remove it?  Like are we talking about a Kryptonite laced Lysol blend or something? 

On 11/3/2021 at 1:54 PM, Buzzetta said:

Do you think that Superman disposes of his own poop so that Lex Luthor doesn't get his hands on it for his next dastardly plan?

If Superman wasn't a hero but an emotionally disturbed person on the NYC Subway system and he pooped himself on the downtown C train... do you think that we have cleaners on Earth capable of cleaning that poop off the seat or would it forever remain there until the Cadmus project or something like that could invent something to remove it?  Like are we talking about a Kryptonite laced Lysol blend or something? 

His Kriptonian body would crush all organic matter into diamonds.

On 11/3/2021 at 3:54 PM, Buzzetta said:

You bring up some great points!

The DC Wiki has Superman weighing in at 235 lbs so I am assuming his poop is the same size/weight as a human male of the same weight. I don’t think emotionally disturbed Superman’s poop would present much of a challenge for the typical Subway cleaner.  Although I would recommend normal PPE (gloves, mask) I don’t think any special cleaners would be required above and beyond what is required for mortal poop.

The Lex Luthor issue is different. It is vital that Superman’s poop doesn’t get into the wrong hands. For this reason, I think a quick trip to the Sun for the morning dump Is just what the Dr. ordered. This way Supes can get a little privacy and poop while floating in space.  The poop can then burn up before doing any evil. This also spares us all of shattered windows should Supes be particularly gassy that day.

Edited by Iconic1s

On 11/3/2021 at 3:25 PM, Iconic1s said:

You bring up some great points!

The DC Wiki has Superman weighing in at 235 lbs so I am assuming his poop is the same size as a human male of the same weight. I don’t think emotionally disturbed Superman’s poop would present much of a challenge for the typical Subway cleaner.  Although I would recommend normal PPE (gloves, mask) I don’t think any special cleaners would be required above and beyond what is required for mortal poop.

The Lex Luthor issue is different. It is vital that Superman’s poop doesn’t get into the wrong hands. For this reason, I think a quick trip to the Sun for the morning dump Is just what the Dr. ordered. This way Supes can get a little privacy and poop while floating in space.  The poop can then burn up before doing any evil. This also spares us all of shattered windows should Supes be particularly gassy that day.

Fecal matter is the result of bacterial action.  Superman would have no bacteria in his body due to both his Kriptonian immune system and the fact he does stuff like fly thru suns and fires which would continually sterilize him.  Therefore no food would digest, it would just come out much as if you put something in a blender.

On 11/3/2021 at 3:29 PM, kav said:

Fecal matter is the result of bacterial action.  Superman would have no bacteria in his body due to both his Kriptonian immune system and the fact he does stuff like fly thru suns and fires which would continually sterilize him.  Therefore no food would digest, it would just come out much as if you put something in a blender.

Actually, as an infant he would have kriptonian bacteria-and when these got out well that would cause a super plague that would pretty much wipe out all life on earth.  Flying, indestructible all powerful bacteria-

I've read that if a single bacterium multiplied without stopping in 30 days it would equal the mass of earth.  Of course it would stop once they had consumed everything so the entire planet covered in like 3 feet of super powerful bacteria, with superman standing there going wtf.  they would then fly off into the universe and back in time, forward in time, sterilizing the entire universe.

On 11/3/2021 at 5:29 PM, kav said:

You are correct Sir!

But I still think Superman may be flying up to the Sun each morning to excrete this Super blend of undigested nutrients. 

Edited by Iconic1s

On 11/3/2021 at 4:51 PM, Iconic1s said:

You are correct Sir!

But I still think Superman may be flying up to the Sun each morning to excrete this Super blend of undigested nutrients. 

I would.