• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Top 5 most popular comic characters?

31 posts in this topic

Ok so an artist I know wants to do prints/pre-done sketches. He asked my advice on the top 5 most popular characters. I'm stumped over the order, as Disney, the internet, films and merchandising in the last 10 years may have shifted the order around. Here's my top 5 but the top 3 are difficult to confirm, my humble opinion :

1. Superman

2. Spiderman

3. Batman

4. Captain America

5. Wolverine

These can be debated, esp. Supes vs Spidey and Bats vs Cap. Opinions?

(1) titties

(2) titties

(3) titties

(4) Wolverine

(5) titties

From the cgc OG lol

C2e2 this year sir?

I'm thinking about dropping C2E2. Not enough time to plan with the weak way they announce guests. Would like to try Heroes.

Ok so an artist I know wants to do prints/pre-done sketches. He asked my advice on the top 5 most popular characters. I'm stumped over the order, as Disney, the internet, films and merchandising in the last 10 years may have shifted the order around. Here's my top 5 but the top 3 are difficult to confirm, my humble opinion :

1. Superman

2. Spiderman

3. Batman

4. Captain America

5. Wolverine

(1) titties

(2) titties

(3) titties

(4) Wolverine

(5) titties

From the cgc OG lol

C2e2 this year sir?

I'm thinking about dropping C2E2. Not enough time to plan with the weak way they announce guests. Would like to try Heroes.

Heroes was great last year, hope to see you at both :)

1. Superman

2. Spiderman

3. Batman

4. Captain America

5. Wolverine

(1) titties

(2) titties

(3) titties

(4) Wolverine

(5) titties

lol After a long day of work, this made me laugh very hard. Thanks Sean!

I'd say Cap doesn't fit. Could argue the Hulk instead, can also argue Characters that are Super hot RIGHT NOW, ie: Deadpool, Harley Quinn.

I'd say add that most popular female there regardless just for the sake of diversity. Some people like pics of pretty women. WW, Ms Marvel, Catwoman???

Cap is a bit outdated if you ask me, that or I'm wrong.

+1

I have to say I would throw in a female character or two as well. Possibly Catwoman, Black Cat fight, or Harley and Poison Ivy are the ones I usually see being carried around at Cons.

1. Superman

2. Spiderman

3. Batman

4. Captain America

5. Wolverine

(1) titties

(2) titties

(3) titties

(4) Wolverine

(5) titties

From the cgc OG lol

C2e2 this year sir?

:headbang:

1. Superman

2. Spiderman

3. Batman

4. Captain America

5. Wolverine

(1) titties

(2) titties

(3) titties

(4) Wolverine

(5) titties

From the cgc OG lol

C2e2 this year sir?

Which Heroes did you go to??? When you mean it was great, you need to be more specific cause there was a lot of suck last year.

1. Superman

2. Spiderman

3. Batman

4. Captain America

5. Wolverine

(1) titties

(2) titties

(3) titties

(4) Wolverine

(5) titties

From the cgc OG lol

C2e2 this year sir?

Which Heroes did you go to??? When you mean it was great, you need to be more specific cause there was a lot of suck last year.

I went to the same one walking around with you and others back and forth to the booth last year. Remember me Torry? We've been interacting/hanging out at cons together for years now. Do we only speak at the booth and not on the boards? :hi:lol

I haven't heard of the characters mentioned thus far, but as far as comic characters go, it's got to be:

1.) The Maxx

2.) Spawn

3.) Pitt

4.) Shadowhawk

5.) ugh... Savage Dragon

Top 3 Teams:

1.) Cyber Force

2.) WildC.A.T.S.

3.) Youngblood

I haven't heard of the characters mentioned thus far, but as far as comic characters go, it's got to be:

1.) The Maxx

2.) Spawn

3.) Pitt

4.) Shadowhawk

5.) ugh... Savage Dragon

Top 3 Teams:

1.) Cyber Force

2.) WildC.A.T.S.

3.) Youngblood

Was that the list for the bottom five/three? :)