• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bogus Batman 1 Ebay auction......

16 posts in this topic

Thanks for the recap. Sorry to hear that happened :( Was it actually a legit auction? Or was someone ripping off Sparkle City's 0.5 that sold last night? I tried typing in the auction # from the link and it looks like the listing has completely disappeared?

Adam:

This is the e-mail I got from Feebay:

Hello jaybuck43:

Thank you for your interest in this listing:

251447338132 - Batman #1 CGC .5 1st Joker & Catwoman App Bob Kane

Unfortunately, the listing is no longer available. We understand that this may be disappointing, but sometimes we need to remove listings to protect buyers.

There are three main reasons why we remove listings:

-- The listing doesn't follow eBay guidelines.

-- The item isn't allowed on eBay or can only be listed under certain conditions.

-- The listing contains pictures or words in it that may have created copyright or trademark issues.

If the seller is able to fix the problem and relist the item, we hope you'll consider buying it. For privacy reasons, we're not able to give more specific details

We have other great deals on eBay. Visit www.ebay.com to continue your shopping today.

I remembered seeing another Bat 1 CGC 0.5 up the other day as well, and I think it was a stolen picture from the Sparkle City copy. I also saw that the seller was from a foreign country like Poland I believe.. I think it was a bogus auction.

I remembered seeing another Bat 1 CGC 0.5 up the other day as well, and I think it was a stolen picture from the Sparkle City copy. I also saw that the seller was from a foreign country like Poland I believe.. I think it was a bogus auction.

Yes, seller was in Poland. My recollection as well.