• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM-ASM 18

11 posts in this topic

What a great looking copy. I think the large front cover crease combined with the other defects will keep this book around 4.5 IMHO!smiley-gen130.gif

I think the book presents itself better than that but there also appears to be staining or water damage on the LRHC and LHS of the back cover? This for me was the so-called nail-in-the-coffin.

What a great looking copy. I think the large front cover crease combined with the other defects will keep this book around 4.5 IMHO!smiley-gen130.gif

I think the book presents itself better than that but there also appears to be staining or water damage on the LRHC and LHS of the back cover? This for me was the so-called nail-in-the-coffin.

Thanks. The back cover seems to be discolored on the edge from possibly having another book on top of it for a time. It doesn't seem to have any water damage. The tear is what I wasn't sure if you could get higher than a 5.0 with it.

I'm not seeing the staining. I'll go with a minimum 5.5 and a shot at 6.0 IMO.

Nice copy! :headbang:

Just above the tear on the LHS of the back cover there are three distinct water marks and another one on the LRHC of the back cover. I don't have the tools to be able to circle them but if you look carefully they are there!

Just above the tear on the LHS of the back cover there are three distinct water marks and another one on the LRHC of the back cover. I don't have the tools to be able to circle them but if you look carefully they are there!

Thanks again timern, you're right I took it back out of the bag under better lighting and it is noticeable on the inside back cover my eyes aren't what they used to be lol . What ever it is it doesn't go through to the interior pages.

Thanks again timern, you're right I took it back out of the bag under better lighting and it is noticeable on the inside back cover my eyes aren't what they used to be lol . What ever it is it doesn't go through to the interior pages.

I don't like to nitpick but I hope to give you the best grading judgement possible! Regardless of those water stains this is a really nice copy! Congrats!smiley-gen130.gif

I don't like to nitpick but I hope to give you the best grading judgement possible! Regardless of those water stains this is a really nice copy! Congrats!smiley-gen130.gif[/

url]

(thumbs u Thanks