• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I just have to bring this up again

385 posts in this topic

It's a comic book. Stop being a bunch of babies. While I do not agree with having pedigrees signed, it's not my decision. But stop whining, the horse is beaten and removed. You are now beating a bottle of glue.

Stop it.

This stuff is great entertainment.

It's a comic book. Stop being a bunch of babies. While I do not agree with having pedigrees signed, it's not my decision. But stop whining, the horse is beaten and removed. You are now beating a bottle of glue.

Stop it.

So is youtube

Stop it.

Truth.

Stop it.

Truth.

Pressing threads from 2010 were WAAAYYYYYY better. This is just blah.

Stop it.

Truth.

They are pretty much the same.

Stop it.

Truth.

Nah, I think Pat's right. There was a certain authentic freshness to the butthurt back then that is sort of just mimicked today.

Stop it.

Truth.

Nah, I think Pat's right. There was a certain authentic freshness to the butthurt back then that is sort of just mimicked today.

I can't stand it when people phone-in their butthurt.

Stop it.

Truth.

The same circular arguments for sure.

The mods have kowtowed to the fanny rubbing crowd so the probability of fireworks is slim.

But this is the best we got. :sorry:

Stop it.

Truth.

The mods have kowtowed to the fanny rubbing crowd so the probability of fireworks is slim.

Maybe we could expand the argument base and reinvigorate the butthurt quotient.

'Auto restification is better than restoration!'

'Justin Bieber is more relevant than the Beatles!'

'The best aquarium pet is the plecostomus!'

Stop it.

Truth.

I was thinking more along the lines of

"My Mod Button is Broken and Someone Wasn't Nice to Me"

"Reading Comprehension and You: What Not To Read When Writing a Reply in Comics General"

"How to Make The Irony Fairy, The Hyperbole Gnome and The Hypocrite Elf all appear in the same thread"

Stop it.

Truth.

"Reading Comprehension and You: What Not To Read When Writing a Reply in Comics General"

"How to Make The Irony Fairy, The Hyperbole Gnome and The Hypocrite Elf all appear in the same thread"

Hump that button

Hump, Hump that button baby.

Hump that button

Hump, Hump that button baby

Stop it.

Truth.

Panty Twisting - A Step-By-Step Guide to Alienation & Early Heart Attack

Stop it.

Truth.

Panty Twisting - A Step-By-Step Guide to Alienation & Early Heart Attack

I dig it. lol

"Fanny Rubbing for Popularity: When Being Genuine Just Wont Do"