• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I just have to bring this up again

385 posts in this topic

I wish Lawrence Block would write some books about a comic collecting hitman....

You are a weird dude, Kav.

No it's a valid comment-his 'Hit Man' series features a hit man who is an AVID stamp collector. Often seeking out jobs to buy an important stamp. To a novice reading it, it makes stamp collecting seem fascinating. I highly recommend those books...

I am a weird dude though....

I wish Lawrence Block would write some books about a comic collecting hitman....

You just won me over. :foryou:

i knew in a forum full of readers, someone would get that reference

It's true. Park can't read.

He just looks at the neat pictures.

In Before everyone gets bored and the thread slowly drifts away.

Let's drum up some drama so he doesn't mill away.

anyone who gets anything signed, ever, is a complete nincompoop and traitor to the hobby.

anyone who says you can't do what you want with your books is a control freak librarian psycho.

Truthfully, he has trouble with them as well.

anyone who gets anything signed, ever, is a complete nincompoop and traitor to the hobby.

anyone who says you can't do what you want with your books is a control freak librarian psycho.

The problem with your theory is that you have forgotten that what you collect sucks and what I collect rocks.

The problem with your theory is that you have forgotten that what you collect sucks and what I collect rocks.

w-wait-we collect the exact same thing....issue for issue....wh-

ggggggggggg

WTF is Lawrence block?

You guys don't get him in Canada.

They're too busy rolling cheese and jumping over babies....

ps i like your avatar-I've often thought they should do a lone wolf/thanos crossover and call it Lone wolf and Cube.

WTF is Lawrence block?

You guys don't get him in Canada.

They're too busy rolling cheese and jumping over babies....

If he is an author never heard of him.

I usually read Kathy Reichs, John Grisham and Piers Anthony

They featured one on your comics today from My Slabbed Comics on my Facebook. Avengers #9. I liked it. I think your comics rock too. :headbang:

They featured one on your comics today from My Slabbed Comics on my Facebook. Avengers #9. I liked it. I think your comics rock too. :headbang:

They did? hm They just featured my Thrilling the other day...

:gossip: And I like my collection too. It's not every Marvel ever published since 1960. But it's not like anyone could ever afford something like that.

ps i like your avatar-I've often thought they should do a lone wolf/thanos crossover and call it Lone wolf and Cube.

lol