• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bunker ONI PRESS

258 posts in this topic

So far there are 4 covers for #1

#1 - Regular Cover

#1 - Francavilla variant

#1 - Second Print

#1 - ComicsPro cover ( They've shown this cover on twitter but i haven't seen anyone get it yet.)

Any other ones?

EDIT: here is the ComicsPro one

xaIkJsUl.jpg

#1 - Regular Cover

#1 - Francavilla variant

#1 - Second Print

#1 - ComicsPro cover ( They've shown this cover on twitter but i haven't seen anyone get it yet.)

Any other ones?

Not that I've noticed I saw the comic's pro but don't think it was available yet. (shrug)

#1 - Regular Cover

#1 - Francavilla variant

#1 - Second Print

Any other ones?

xaIkJsUl.jpg

The comic's pro variant will be available at the next con they attend and then it will become available in store at your lcs.

#1 - Regular Cover

#1 - Francavilla variant

#1 - Second Print

Any other ones?

xaIkJsUl.jpg

The comic's pro variant will be available at the next con they attend and then it will become available in store at your lcs.

Hope it's at ECCC!

#1 - Regular Cover

#1 - Francavilla variant

#1 - Second Print

Any other ones?

xaIkJsUl.jpg

No.

The ComicsPro will be available at the Comicspro / Retailer Summit in Las Vegas.

There is no convention with this years Retailer Summit.

#1 - Regular Cover

#1 - Francavilla variant

#1 - Second Print

Any other ones?

xaIkJsUl.jpg

No.

The ComicsPro will be available at the Comicspro / Retailer Summit in Las Vegas.

There is no convention with this years Retailer Summit.

Thanks Jimmy that's what I thought but i am going off what was stated on twitter by one of the creators here's the link https://mobile.twitter.com/JoshFialkov/status/425367022650683392?screen_name=JoshFialkov

I dig that cover for the 2nd print. It's all Win!

Amazing 2nd print cover looks almost like a Banksy piece.

Oni Press 2nd prints are usually about 1000, Helheim 1 2nd print was round that number. This might have changed as they printed more of Letter 44.

#1 - Regular Cover

#1 - Francavilla variant

#1 - Second Print

Any other ones?

xaIkJsUl.jpg

Hope it's at ECCC!

Maybe, last year they were selling the Nowhere Men ComicsPro at the show.

#1 - Regular Cover

#1 - Francavilla variant

#1 - Second Print

Any other ones?

xaIkJsUl.jpg

Hope it's at ECCC!

No. Last year they were selling CBLDF variants and Nate was selling his comp comicspro copies.

Are any of the creators of Bunker going to be at ECCC? Does anyone have their contact information?

Now would probably be the time to ask what they plan on doing with their comps.

#1 - Regular Cover

#1 - Francavilla variant

#1 - Second Print

Any other ones?

xaIkJsUl.jpg

Hope it's at ECCC!

No. Last year they were selling CBLDF variants and Nate was selling his comp comicspro copies.

Are any of the creators of Bunker going to be at ECCC? Does anyone have their contact information?

Now would probably be the time to ask what they plan on doing with their comps.

You are right it was the CBLDF, Joe Infurnari was signing at Forbidden Planet here in NYC on Wednesday night.

Don't know what the distribution was, but my LCS had 6 this past Wednesday with at least 20 regulars, don't think they knew it was hot bc I bought 4 of the variants Wednesday, came by Thursday to buy the other 2 and 2 regulars and they tell me it's one per customer.

anyone know the distribution of the Francavilla variant? Is it straight 1:1 (or could it just be ordered independently of the regular cover?

It was a last week before ordering cuttoff incentive based on matching numbers on Letter 44 #2.

Diamond Order Code: DEC138027

FOC: 1/20/14 (¡Monday!)

Variant Criteria: To be eligible to order this Francavilla Variant Edition, Retailers must order (at min.) the equivalent quantity of Bunker #1(DEC131233) to match previous orders for LETTER 44 #2 (SEP131251)

I'ts going to be scarce as hell.

My opinion.

anyone know the distribution of the Francavilla variant? Is it straight 1:1 (or could it just be ordered independently of the regular cover?
The variant was an incentive buy. If your order exceeded your purchase on letter 44 #2 you could order as many of the variant as you like.