• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Wildstar Sky Zero #1

14 posts in this topic

This was one of my favourite Image comics when it first came out. Wish it would have caught on! An amazing copy that needs no further description in my opinion. Your thoughts and comments are greatly appreciated. Sorry about the artwork on the back cover! :eek: Links to the large scans are below.

Wildstar Sky Zero #1 Front Cover

Wildstar Sky Zero #1 Back Cover

p7NcuQD.jpg

ERt38Bo.jpg

looks like a 9.8, agree about the series. I use to have the gold cover of this issue until I sold the bulk of my collection 6 months ago (thumbs u

Aaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrghh! I've only ever seen one! Would love to get my hands on one!

well I sold it with my collection of books and got like 30cents a book across the board.

My copy had a ding in the spine as the cover is cardboard stock so would have graded out like a 8.0

That's sad to hear that you got such a low dollar value for the books. I thought this series really had potential when it first came out!smiley-gen130.gif

well I sold it with my collection of books and got like 30cents a book across the board.

My copy had a ding in the spine as the cover is cardboard stock so would have graded out like a 8.0

That's sad to hear that you got such a low dollar value for the books. I thought this series really had potential when it first came out!smiley-gen130.gif

I sold my books to my local dealer in one big transaction so the reason for the low dollar per book. I'm heading to the states later this year so most of it had to go. I did keep about 230 books which were the keys, rare and mostly value books. I think shipping 230 books easier then 12 short boxes :)

I sold my books to my local dealer in one big transaction so the reason for the low dollar per book. I'm heading to the states later this year so most of it had to go. I did keep about 230 books which were the keys, rare and mostly value books. I think shipping 230 books easier then 12 short boxes :)

Hope your journey is a safe one!smiley-gen130.gif

that book is beautiful

Thanks, but it is just a cheapie that I really enjoyed reading when it was first published. Nothing nearly as valuable as the books you've been posting!smiley-gen130.gif

I was referring to the artwork and the condition

Oh, yes thanks! Sorry about that!smiley-gen130.gif