• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Planet ComiCon - Kansas City, MO - 3/14/14-3/16/14

41 posts in this topic

I will be setup with a couple of booths selling my stuff. I had a great show last year when it was a 2 day show. I'm sure KC can support a 3 day show.

Only 2 weeks away. :o

Got to get busy with my new additions. I will have 17/18 long boxes of new processed inventory (1950's-1980's) that has never seen a comic show.

About 13 of them some great $1, $2, $3 and $5 bargains. The last time I had new bargain boxes at a Nashville show last Sept I took 19 boxes and came back with 10 boxes.

Stop by and say Hi.

Leroy

I will be under the booth name...

COMIC HUNTER

Took a ton of thought...

What I'm selling and my son's name (no his name isn't comic)

Please stop by and say hi at the very least. All are welcome!

And I want to drive the R2 unit...just sayin...

JJ

The Big 12 Basketball tournament is going on at the Sprint Center is starting this week, so parking will be impossible to find as well as hotels and resurant and bars around the convention will have a longer then usual wait, and not to mention the Power and Light will be packed

I will be under the booth name...

COMIC HUNTER

Took a ton of thought...

What I'm selling and my son's name (no his name isn't comic)

Please stop by and say hi at the very least. All are welcome!

And I want to drive the R2 unit...just sayin...

JJ

List of Board Attendees:

starpc

lhcomics

jonjesper

MedicAR :hi:

Transplant

topnotchman

cd4ever

Dr-Doom

Dale Roberts

whetteon

I'll be there Saturday with some business cards discussing the Lyria Website and why you should be using it more often(lol) and asking for feedback.

A few years back we had a handful of boardies gather up and head out to eat in one of the most memorable comic dinners I have ever had. We totally nerded it up and everyone was extremely fun to talk too.

Perhaps we can do this again and even make a game out of it. Everyone could bring a comic to exchange which each other or something. A story that you thought was amazing you want someone else to read and luckily get a story back you have not read...

Just throwing some ideas out there.

(thumbs u