• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BBT's 1st Auction! (ends 10PM EST tonight) "A first auction for a #1 Key Book!"

44 posts in this topic

BBT RULES

1) Payment via paypal only

2) No HOSers, Probies, or people on my personal "I don't deal with you" list

3) Shipping is just $11 for US and Canada

DISCLAIMER:

All books were bought from original owner (placed in a shortbox for years) and none of the books have been pressed. Books will truly benefit from cleaning and pressing. I originally wanted to have these pressed and graded for myself but tied up with the grail I just bought :)

My KUDOS Thread

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=303562&Number=6793788#Post6793788

Bidding rules

Bidding starts at $1

Auction will end on Feb 18, 2014, Tuesday (10PM EST)

BIN is $350 you must post :takeit: to win it at $350

6x Ms Marvel # 1 Bronze Key!

Bought this from the original owner. These books were stored in a short box all these years. Books will truly benefit from cleaning and a press. Books are ranging between VF to NM one might be a VF-

If only had I not bought a grail, I would have had these pressed and graded for myself..but you can't have it all I guess :)

Here are the scans of each copy! Total of 6 BOOKS! Bright colors on the books and really has nice gloss and eye appeal :)

2_zpsc12c2f83.jpg

4_zps4eb432b4.jpg

6_zpsa4f666e0.jpg

3_zpsb80965eb.jpg

5_zpsf6b76af0.jpg

1_zps8754cea2.jpg

Can you assign grades to each copy, specifically which one is NM? (thumbs u

These are my estimates, I still leave grading to CGC graders but here are my grade estimates for its current unpressed condition

I grade conservatively myself though...so here are my estimates :)

1 = nm- to nm

2 = nm-

3 = vf- to vf

4 = vf to vf+

5 = vf+

6 = nm- to nm

Hope this helps :)

Thanks