• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THREAD CLOSED.

627 posts in this topic

Marvel Milestones lot. I have two of these available. One set per person please. Set of four books. Giant Size X-Men #1, Amazing Fantasy #15, Fantastic Four #1 and X-Men #1. Each set of four books is $2.00. ONE SET TAKEN BY LEROYS311.

marvelmilestonessetoffour001_zpse0836c99.jpg

:takeit:

Marvel Milestones lot. I have two of these available. One set per person please. Set of four books. Giant Size X-Men #1, Amazing Fantasy #15, Fantastic Four #1 and X-Men #1. Each set of four books is $2.00. ONE SET TAKEN BY LEROYS311.

:takeit: the second set if still available

:takeit: the second set if still available

Sorry. No more sets available. I do have 4 extra copies of the X-Men #1 edition and I will put one of those in your pile, for free.

Skimmed thru about 15 pages of this thread, I think every book has sold lol. Nice!

Just curious, is the Giant Sized X-men 1 and Detective in your sig line raw? Just asking, not asking you sell these lol. Good luck with the rest of the sale!

Skimmed thru about 15 pages of this thread, I think every book has sold lol. Nice!

Just curious, is the Giant Sized X-men 1 and Detective in your sig line raw? Just asking, not asking you sell these lol. Good luck with the rest of the sale!

Nope. Both CGC. You can click on them and see the labels. I sold a lower grade Tec 400 earlier in this thread.

Nope. Both CGC. You can click on them and see the labels. I sold a lower grade Tec 400 earlier in this thread.

Ahh. I actually meant the Detective 359! All of your books = awesome in sigline!

Good luck with the rest of the sales!

A run of power Man and Iron Fist, with a few missing. Contains 55 thru 84, except for #64, #66, #73, and #83. Also contains Double Sized issue #100. I may have the four missing numbers and will include them if I find them prior to mailing these out. That is at least 26 books, and most likely 30 books total. I will be surprised if I don't find the missing issues shortly. But no guarantee. $14.00 SOLD TO DESIGNER TOAST

NOTE: These are bagged in regular plastic bags and are not boarded. Consider them readers. All are in the 9.0/9.2 range.

Here is a scan of issue #75, because I like the painted cover.

powermanandironfistlot75pic001_zps685516be.jpg

Ahh. I actually meant the Detective 359! All of your books = awesome in sigline!

Good luck with the rest of the sales!

Oh yea. Batgirl is raw. :blush:

A run of power Man and Iron Fist, with a few missing. Contains 55 thru 84, except for #64, #66, #73, and #83. Also contains Double Sized issue #100. I may have the four missing numbers and will include them if I find them prior to mailing these out. That is at least 26 books, and most likely 30 books total. I will be surprised if I don't find the missing issues shortly. But no guarantee. $14.00

NOTE: These are bagged in regular plastic bags and are not boarded. Consider them readers. All are in the 9.0/9.2 range.

Here is a scan of issue #75, because I like the painted cover.

powermanandironfistlot75pic001_zps685516be.jpg

:takeit: