• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THREAD CLOSED.

627 posts in this topic

If HarveySwick was trying to win an Elektra #3, Nude Variant. I will sell him one also, for the same $6.00 price. And since ComicBookQuest states he was actually trying to win it for HarveySwick, then all is good. I don't want any arguments over my offerings.

I have several more of the Elektra issue. I hoarded them. But they will NOT BE FOR SALE until my next sales thread. So don't post any more "take it's" for that issue, please. They will not be honored.

Thanks again all. Remember, this thread closes down at midnight tonight, EST.

If HarveySwick was trying to win an Elektra #3, Nude Variant. I will sell him one also, for the same $6.00 price. And since ComicBookQuest states he was actually trying to win it for HarveySwick, then all is good. I don't want any arguments over my offerings.

I have several more of the Elektra issue. I hoarded them. But they will NOT BE FOR SALE until my next sales thread. So don't post any more "take it's" for that issue, please. They will not be honored.

Thanks for the great thread. I really enjoyed it :)

Thanks for the test of my reflexes - this was pretty fun!

Anymore tonight? (shrug)

No more offerings tonight. No more offerings in this thread, except what is still up for sale.

Thread closes at midnight, EST. But there will be another thread after I get all from this thread taken care of.

I have a question. Should I do future threads with a haphazard offering like I did this one? Or should I do a thread with Captain America only offerings, and then a ASM offering thread, and then a Batman offering thread, and then a Detective Comics offering, and then a GI Joe thead, etc? You get the idea.

Anymore tonight? (shrug)

No more offerings tonight. No more offerings in this thread, except what is still up for sale.

Thread closes at midnight, EST. But there will be another thread after I get all from this thread taken care of.

I have a question. Should I do future threads with a haphazard offering like I did this one? Or should I do a thread with Captain America only offerings, and then a ASM offering thread, and then a Batman offering thread, and then a Detective Comics offering, and then a GI Joe thead, etc? You get the idea.

Haphazard. It's the only way to do things.

I like the haphazard. You never know what's going to pop up! I definitely would have taken a Ghost Rider #1 and a few other books you had offered. But I showed up way too late.

@Mike - I had my laptop AND my iPhone refreshing like a crazy person. Still to slow! doh!

I kept getting "Oops. Google has encountered a problem!" :tonofbricks:

Anymore tonight? (shrug)

I personally like the "some of everything" approach but listing it by comic might make it easier on you.

I like this format. It is quite fun having no idea what is coming up next.

I like the haphazard. You never know what's going to pop up! I definitely would have taken a Ghost Rider #1 and a few other books you had offered. But I showed up way too late.

@Mike - I had my laptop AND my iPhone refreshing like a crazy person. Still to slow! doh!

I believe CF has said he would sell you an extra one for the same $6.

I believe CF has said he would sell you an extra one for the same $6.

Really cool of him. (thumbs u I told him he didn't have to if he only intended for one to be for sale tonight. (shrug)

Haphazard can be fun, but I prefer Alphabetical and then Numerical Threads. I feel like then I can be ready for books I really want and probably makes it a bit easier to keep in order for the seller.

I like that. W/o announcing in the title or first post what is coming. But alphabetical.

:gossip: Then I can just wait for the "D's" ... :roflmao:

I want to make this perfectly clear. HarveySwick, if you want an Elektra #3 Nude Variant for $6.00, and a Ghost Rider #1 for $2.00. They are yours.

I have a few of both. But this offer is only for you.

Why you may ask.

Well, that's just how I roll.

So, let me know, on both.

Haphazard can be fun, but I prefer Alphabetical and then Numerical Threads. I feel like then I can be ready for books I really want and probably makes it a bit easier to keep in order for the seller.

I like that. W/o announcing in the title or first post what is coming. But alphabetical.

:gossip: Then I can just wait for the "D's" ... :roflmao:

Exactly, I think it gives fans of certain characters a better chance to get the books they want, especially in a long thread.