• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOX pedigree thread!!! Post 'em if ya got 'em
1 1

142 posts in this topic

Seriously though, your collection is remarkable!! When I see you post scans, it always strikes me as a carefully selected assemblage of books. It's clear to see your love for the Lamont Larson collection :applause:

Thanks! I am picky, but not so much on the grade - if a book presents nicely, is a pedigree, has nice pages, etc., I'll pick it up even with a significant defect (e.g., the Mystery Men 7 has a coupon clipped out of the back cover).

These Fox books are so much fun... :cloud9:

It's kinda funny, because Russ and I talk FREQUENTLY about that very same thing: books that are pretty and have all of the attributes of a high grade book, but for a defect here or there that keeps their "technical" grade down. We both love to buy books like that!!! Larson copies sometimes have a little thing or two that make them more affordable, if we can FIND THEM, that is ;)

I'm a little late to the party. Here's a few. The first two are Church copies, the Fantastic is the Denver copy:

145161.jpg

:luhv: