• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Undertow - Image

31 posts in this topic

Well I'll start: awesome concept, but I thought the art missed the mark. Hurt my eyes and brain lol

I think scratchy lines work better with brighter color/tone, and clean lines are great for dark and moody. Just my personal taste. It was just hard to distinguish characters and details at times. Like the story though.

Agreed - I had no clue who the narrator was in half of the panels in the beginning. The concept was good, although I'm not sure what the point was.

I love Atlantis lore, so I was pretty pumped, but this might be an instant drop because of the art. I'll re-read it again later, gotta give my brain time to reset lol

sounds like a sleeper, in for 50.

In for 50 copies of #1? Baller. Are you gonna go 50/50 on the covers? also +1 to have you read it?

Jk...I bought one copy...I don't think I've heard one good thing about it. haven't read it yet.

In for 50 copies of #1? Baller. Are you gonna go 50/50 on the covers? also +1 to have you read it?

Jk...I bought one copy...I don't think I've heard one good thing about it. haven't read it yet.

:roflmao::applause:

Had me going for a sec! I know we don't see eye to eye on everything, but I would feel horrible if you were in for 50 on this book. lol

Was about to quit the hobby until I saw this lol. I was like waiiiit, this book looked bad.

That's interesting, IGN gave the first issue a 9.8 out of 10. Multiversity gives it an "8.0 - buy" rating. ComicVine gives it 4 out of 5 stars. NerdsUnchained gives it a 9 out of 10.

That seems pretty favorable to me. It's amazing how many negative reviews are being shared by those that haven't even read the book!

Here's a thought - maybe it'd be a good idea to actually READ the book first before expressing an opinion...?

That's interesting, IGN gave the first issue a 9.8 out of 10. Multiversity gives it an "8.0 - buy" rating. ComicVine gives it 4 out of 5 stars. NerdsUnchained gives it a 9 out of 10.

That seems pretty favorable to me. It's amazing how many negative reviews are being shared by those that haven't even read the book!

Here's a thought - maybe it'd be a good idea to actually READ the book first before expressing an opinion...?

(shrug) I did read it...twice...it's not very good. I didn't realize people were weighing in on this thread who haven't read it.