• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GTG and PGM ASM #6

9 posts in this topic

So I bought this book a few weeks ago. Very happy to add it to my collection as is. But when I received it, I realized it was old label and checked, it was graded in January 2002. So I am curious to see what you guys think the grade was when I bought it (graded in 2002), and what you think the grade will be on the resub (No pressing, just cracking it out, having Stan sign and resubmitting for Yellow Label). The only defects I can see in the slab is the extensive marvel chipping and the lower left corner, as well as the numerous tics/creases on the BC and the spine tics and creases. Also the grease pencil that I am guessing is a receiving mark of some sort. I believe that it is a small tear on the top of the BC but don't know for sure, assume it is. Thanks guys! O and lets have some fun with this. First person to exactly guess the original grade and PQ will get a free package of some random modern comics from me :)

12699882043_f4c58f36c4_b.jpg

12699882113_500ca1a8e3_b.jpg