• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"300: Rise of an Empire" Official Thread

30 posts in this topic

Anybody looking forward to "300: Rise of an Empire", or has anyone heard anything about the "Xerxes" graphic novel by Frank Miller? I enjoyed Zack Snyder's exaggerated macho in "300" quite a lot, but I don't know much about this film or the "Xerxes" source material. I'm mostly expecting the worst but hoping for the best. :insane::wishluck:

I also don't get why Miller is taking so long with the graphic novel. You'd think he'd want to release it before or around the film's release, but I'm hearing it's coming out afterwards at an unknown date. ???

The film has better reviews than I expected. Rotten Tomatoes has it at 40%; I was expecting it to be in the teens. Apparently Eva Green is spectacular in it, saving the film from complete mediocrity. :juggle:

tumblr_myvwia4qLV1rf29u9o1_1280.jpg

The film has better reviews than I expected. Rotten Tomatoes has it at 40%; I was expecting it to be in the teens. Apparently Eva Green is spectacular in it, saving the film from complete mediocrity. :juggle:

Saw it last night @ Imax 3D at Lincoln square (which in my opinion is the best iMax in the tri states). All I'll say is... WOW!!!

And regarding Eva green, all I'll say is just.. "Wait for it" (dont wanna spoil anything)

Saw it last night @ Imax 3D at Lincoln square (which in my opinion is the best iMax in the tri states). All I'll say is... WOW!!!

And regarding Eva green, all I'll say is just.. "Wait for it" (dont wanna spoil anything)

Do we see BOOBS?

Do we see BOOBS?

Do we see BOOBS?

Yes, multiple times & a wild sex scene.

Do we see BOOBS?

:banana:

Do we see BOOBS?

:takeit: