• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CL auction...

125 posts in this topic

Yeah I just noticed that........ wow! Yeah its record for a single white, easily. I paid what I understood to be a record for my copy but it looks like my record only stood for 2 weeks before getting smashed to pieces. Wow, big sale! Nice to see a great book get the respect it deserves :headbang:

Yeah I just noticed that........ wow! Yeah its record for a single white, easily. I paid what I understood to be a record for my copy but it looks like my record only stood for 2 weeks before getting smashed to pieces. Wow, big sale! Nice to see a great book get the respect it deserves :headbang:

On the plus side it probably means yours is now a great deal!

In case you guys didn't know, it looks like 'Wing' is now a major female character of the Golden Age! Her cover appearances went for big dollars tonight.

Edit: not to me unfortunately.

RAD1CED620131210_151335.jpg

Just saw this now.

Yeah I was choked I lost those. I thought I put very good bids in, but didn't really get close :tonofbricks:

Two GREAT covers. (thumbs u

Personally I would go with one GREAT cover and one Joker cover. Joker building a brick wall is a little... i dunno?... boring? Somehow not great in my mind though!

I still like the book, but in the back of my head I hear Billy slagging DCs when I bid on books like this! :D

i like that one mike, tho' it is a little mortarfying.

Two GREAT covers. (thumbs u

Personally I would go with one GREAT cover and one Joker cover. Joker building a brick wall is a little... i dunno?... boring? Somehow not great in my mind though!

I still like the book, but in the back of my head I hear Billy slagging DCs when I bid on books like this! :D

i like that one mike, tho' it is a little mortarfying.

:tonofbricks:

Wow. Still stunned at what I just won ... :o

ww180_zps07eb627c.jpg

I'd be grateful for your thoughts on my winning price. I thought it would go much higher and that I didn't really stand a chance on this sweet book. (thumbs u

Congrats on the nice pickup! (worship) Great book to have and with white pages!

Wow. Still stunned at what I just won ... :o

ww180_zps07eb627c.jpg

I'd be grateful for your thoughts on my winning price. I thought it would go much higher and that I didn't really stand a chance on this sweet book. (thumbs u

Congrats on the nice pickup! (worship) Great book to have and with white pages!

+1 (worship) Grail and a half !