• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anthony Castrillo thread shut down

154 posts in this topic

I was able to get my commissions in one of the first rounds, so I've been watching and hoping everyone would get taken care of and just wanted to say...

Great job Speedy - you sir have built some serious good karma!!

:banana: Only one person left owed refunds (for two of his three commissions). I wish we could have gotten to him as well, but I don't know how to do it now. :(

I'm here!

I know you are man. I wish there was something I could do to get you what you're owed, but I'm stymied.

:banana: Only one person left owed refunds (for two of his three commissions). I wish we could have gotten to him as well, but I don't know how to do it now. :(

I'm here!

I know you are man. I wish there was something I could do to get you what you're owed, but I'm stymied.

hm

I'm here!

hm

dang so close. Sell unslabbed art on ebay? Offer private commissions here on the boards (through pm's to past buyers, no money up front)? Have the artist get a paying job for like a month working minimum wage til he can pay off his debts like a human?

I'm here!

hm

dang so close. Offer private commissions here on the boards (through pm's to past buyers, no money up front)?

I'm in for that.

I'm here!

hm

dang so close. Offer private commissions here on the boards (through pm's to past buyers, no money up front)?

I'm in for that.

It's been a lot harder to find folks who want something other than SS covers.

I'm here!

hm

I'm in for that.

It's been a lot harder to find folks who want something other than SS covers.

Maybe have him submit them himself at a show? Maybe lower the price point?

straight up ebay auctions? may not get the best price in every case, but if people are owed money still, it might make sense for him to just keep cranking them out til everyone is repaid.

There's always the option of getting a normal job, however menial, to take care of one's responsibilities, like the rest of us do.